new anime pokemon in aloha

Oscar

jesus christ lmaaoo it is not bad at all lol it is pretty awesome :Grin: it needs that boyish tone lol ash needs to act like his age (13 for how many years now :confused: )

other then that is a 9/10 all i want is the gyms when are we going to see all the action but other than that it is cool :Cool:

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

Naa I think overall the brand is at a peak but I really HATE the anime now days X&Y wasn't that bad but really why can't he win for once xD

xD Maybe cause if he becomes a champion and starts losing from low level trainers on new regions, everyone will get mad

you got a good point :Crazy:

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

It's nice bcoz there's Z-move now just like what Pikachu did on the 2nd episode :Crazy: just look @ my DP :Cool:

Well , I agree that the look of Ash and some characters like Jessie and James in this region are the worst :confused:

But overall the story is really nice just like Mimikyu appeared in the last episode.