All the Pokemon I want to buy.

Sharpedonite

These are the Pokemon I would like to buy, PM me if you have any of these Pokemon and we can make a deal.

Axew, Riolu, Tynamo, Trapinch, Larvesta, Skarmory, H.A Slowpoke, Tyrunt, 31 Defense IV Onix, Ferroseed, Deino, Bagon, Feebas, Spheal, Turtwig, Chimchar, Froakie, Elekid/ Electabuzz, Magby/ Magmar, Gible, Beldum, Litwick, Aerodactyl, Hippopotas, Murkrow, Venipede, Noibat, Tympole, H.A Bulky Grimer, Pineco, Gligar, Lotad, Ralts, Shroomish, Slakoth, Nosepass, Aron, Piplup, Cranidos, Drilbur, Timburr, Sandile, Larvitar, Honedge, Inkay, Clauncher, Goomy, Bergmite.

I would like all of these Pokemon.

They have to be a good nature as well as having at least 15+ IVs in ANY of the correct stats.

I will accept if you have a Pokemon with IVs that are over 15 and the other one just under 15.

Eg. You can sell me a Riolu with Jolly or Adamant Nature with lets say 25 Speed IVs, but if the attack is something like 13 then I will still accept the Riolu.

But the minimal amount of IVs in stats is 10. Any IVs that are under 10 in the correct stats for the specific Pokemon I will not accept because they aren't at the minimal amount of IVs that I want.

PM me in game if you have any of these Pokemon that you want to sell and I hope you have a good day. :)