Already logged in

Kaizen17

314946 I'm currently as "User already logged in" in Red server. I have spent more than 3 hours and I still have the same problem, I can not log in.

Thanks for reading :)

You have to wait for a server reboot to fix this bug unfortunately. That could take up to a week at most as daily resets aren't happening as constant as they used to. Make sure you are logging out/closing PRO correctly as its one of the main causes to the bug. Hope it helps!

width=400px

https://i.imgur.com/9pNePO2.png[/img]

Server: Silver

width=234pxhttps://i.imgur.com/0Zly8nz.png[/img]

oNql8cu.png

314946 I'm currently as "User already logged in" in Red server. I have spent more than 3 hours and I still have the same problem, I can not log in.

You have to wait for a server reboot to fix this bug unfortunately. That could take up to a week at most as daily resets aren't happening as constant as they used to. Make sure you are logging out/closing PRO correctly as its one of the main causes to the bug. Hope it helps!

Even, I restarted the PC :S

Hello kaizen17, like TheJollyPear said, unfortunatly you will have to wait for a server reboot in order to play in that server again. You can still play in order servers in the meanwhile. To prevent this from happening use "Settings»Log Out" since it will force your account out of the server.

I am going to lock this thread since there is already a lot of threads containing the same question. Sorry for the inconvenience and best of luck.

[glow=purple]Locked[/glow]

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.