i need help urgent!!!

Kreysiman2

If when you try logging in it states "user already logged in", this will mean your account is deadlocked in the server and you require a server reboot for your account to be released and you to be able to login again. This does not mean someone is on your account.

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

315085 i cant enter to my session of pro, i think someone is stilling my count, i need help!!!!

Quoted for visibility

315088 If when you try logging in it states "user already logged in", this will mean your account is deadlocked in the server and you require a server reboot for your account to be released and you to be able to login again. This does not mean someone is on your account.

Hello Kreysiman2, unfortunatly, like the Lunestra said, you will have to wait for a server reboot in order to play in that server again. You can still play in order servers in the meanwhile. To prevent this from happening use "Settings»Log Out" since it will force your account out of the server.

I am going to lock this thread since there is already a lot of threads containing the same question. Sorry for the inconvenience.

[glow=purple]Locked[/glow]

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.