i cant log to the server

Mikepl

315171 Hi, i cant log to the server. When i try, show up "Your Pro Version is out of date". What does it mean? I' m new in that game and i dont understand everything here. My engliish i'nt good as well.

It means that the Christmas Event is out, so you need to download the new launcher :)

In order to do so, go to : https://pokemonrevolution.net/Downloads.php

Download the version which suits your device

Completely remove the older version (ProHaunter) from your PC (even the trash bin), as it can cause crashes for some people

Extract the new version, execute the .exe and voilà

315171 Hi, i cant log to the server. When i try, show up "Your Pro Version is out of date". What does it mean? I' m new in that game and i dont understand everything here. My engliish i'nt good as well.

It means that the Christmas Event is out, so you need to download the new launcher :)

In order to do so, go to : https://pokemonrevolution.net/Downloads.php

Download the version which suits your device

Completely remove the older version (ProHaunter) from your PC (even the trash bin), as it can cause crashes for some people

Extract the new version, execute the .exe and voilà

^^

j8EnQ.png

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL3MxNy5wb3N0aW1nLm9yZy9uc3VqOGM3amovYWthdHN1a2kucG5nIn0.p4cDNo-8tqOoluBNePcXqT-KYcA

315178 thanks

Hello MikePL, servers are back. A new client was released, which you can download from here. New things were added and I hope you enjoy :)

For the future, remember to read the rules of this subforum.

Forum rules

1. Do not ask about server status. The topic will be locked instantly.

I wish you best of luck and have fun playing.

[glow=purple]Locked as Solved[/glow]

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.