Christmas Event Discussion

Pelfie

315220 What about all the event pokémons etc?

No special event specific spawns as far as anyone has found yet (im in several guild discord servers, no one has found any)

Other than the "Christmas Pokemon" that have a reskin, no new spawns (so far).

What about the old ones? For those who wasn't around at the time.

12124124.png.a9ca649c7c911546604fd9055517a0f3.png

Check Out My Shop; Click Me

I Am Strong Because I've Been Weak. I Am Fearless Because I've Been Afraid. I Am Wise Because I've Been Foolish.

IGN: Pelfie - Shiny Wild OT Count: 54 - Guild: Fluffy Nation - Game Time: +2200Hrs - Server: Silver

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

315235 What about the old ones? For those who wasn't around at the time.

I don't remember every one and each of last year's, but Farfetch'd, Sentret/Furret, Teddiursa/Ursaring and Stantler are there this year too according to the update logs and were there last year too

Buneary/Lopunny and Swablu/Altaria, I'm not sure if they were last year too, but I think so

315225 I missed good content makers like chappy, integer and naero. They always added original new contents

None of the one you listed were Mappers, and the NPCs and quest are different than last year's

315225 Im disappointed. Someone told me that the event shane prepared this whole day is only a copy paste from last year's event?

I missed good content makers like chappy, integer and naero. They always added original new contents

Missed them too. Especially Chappy :(

myVYGvo.gif

• ● ⬤ Proud Family of Chronos! ⬤ ● •

[glow=blue]signature credit to Mieon, check it here[/glow]

315244 Ilovekier wrote:

Source of the post Im disappointed. Someone told me that the event shane prepared this whole day is only a copy paste from last year's event?

I missed good content makers like chappy, integer and naero. They always added original new contents

Missed them too. Especially Chappy :(

Chappy, Integer, Carel, Dimitri, Ravine :Frown: miss them all

EDIT: okay i missed you too Zyvex.......... harambe

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

315244 Missed them too. Especially Chappy :(

Chappy, Integer, Carel, Dimitri, Ravine :Frown: miss them all

EDIT: okay i missed you too Zyvex.......... harambe

:(

EDIT: :) image limit

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.