Servers

315319 Hi, I started my adventure again but idk which one is the best server (better community, conection, etc.), what's ur opinion?

Welcome to PRO :)

I'd say that Red server is the best but that's because it's the server I play the most.

Red is mostly populated by older players; same thing with Blue. Where as Yellow is mostly populated with newer players as it has spent the last few months as the default server. In the end, it's up to you. But know that you're welcome on all servers :)

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

315969 Can I reset my character for Red server or can I send my actual process (on Yellow server) to Red?

Servers are seperate therefore you cannot transfer save data between, you will need to start afresh on red, unfortunately.

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

315969 Can I reset my character for Red server or can I send my actual process (on Yellow server) to Red?

Each server is independent, you can't transfer saves from one to another.

Also, there's no way to reset an account, you can only create another one (you can have 2 per mail and up to 4 per person) or start over on another server

Guest SugarRed9

Welcome to pro:) Servers are a matter of personal preference :3 I like yellow the best though because it's really busy and I enjoy the community there.