QoL changes I'd love to see

Yuomi

1. Let us see an overview of caught pokemon which are sent to the PC and give us an option to discard them on the spot, so we can see their IV's and if we don't like them

we can just throw them away. Going back to the PC each time my party is full is annoying and needless.

2. An auction house please. Makes trading more accessible to new players.

3. Exp. Share and Vs. Seeker should be added, I don't understand why they're not in the game. They're an important part of each pokemon game.

Vs. Seeker would give people more content, new ways of making money and training pokemon.

4. The subway system is bad and boring, fly would be an amazing addition and it's always fun to fly on your own pokemon.

5. PvP should be at level 50, just downscale every pokemon in battle to 50, more balanced PvP and easier to get into for new players.

6. When throwing a pokeball, make the animation show the correct pokeball not always the standard one.

7. Let us get exp and money from E4, make it scale up after each time we do it, making it more harder and more fun.

8. Add 3D models to the game and let us vary between 2D and 3D.

9. Keep up the good work, this is an amazing game.

316173 half of this would suck a whole lot

Care to say which and why?

the subway system is a great thing, it would be lazy to make flying possible, is it really that bad to pay 5k to travel, which makes more sense than to fly on your pidgey across regions, it also takes alot of coding to make it work, so i don't think it will ever happen,

This is an mmo, and exp share would ruin the grind, which is a big part of an mmo, there is a reason it isn't in the game.

But i agree on the auction house, we need that asap.

I wish people would read other suggestions and ya know possibly the two most important thread's in suggestions. Such as "Things not to be added in PRO" and "Read this before making a suggestion"

[glow=red]The threats of a goldfish do not concern a shark.[/glow]

316171 1. Let us see an overview of caught pokemon which are sent to the PC and give us an option to discard them on the spot, so we can see their IV's and if we don't like them

we can just throw them away. Going back to the PC each time my party is full is annoying and needless.

just check every 4-5pokemons? not that hard

316171 2. An auction house please. Makes trading more accessible to new players.

this suggestion came up 342342 times

316171 3. Exp. Share and Vs. Seeker should be added, I don't understand why they're not in the game. They're an important part of each pokemon game.

Vs. Seeker would give people more content, new ways of making money and training pokemon.

MMO grind, so no

316171 4. The subway system is bad and boring, fly would be an amazing addition and it's always fun to fly on your own pokemon.

money sink for endgame, early game doesnt really need it tho

316171 5. PvP should be at level 50, just downscale every pokemon in battle to 50, more balanced PvP and easier to get into for new players.

PVP should not be easy, enough said

316171 6. When throwing a pokeball, make the animation show the correct pokeball not always the standard one.

pretty much useless dont u think? xd

316171 7. Let us get exp and money from E4, make it scale up after each time we do it, making it more harder and more fun.

we can battle E4 just once right? I think Mt Pyre is way harder than the actual E4 lul

316171 8. Add 3D models to the game and let us vary between 2D and 3D.

kappa

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

316171 1. Let us see an overview of caught pokemon which are sent to the PC and give us an option to discard them on the spot, so we can see their IV's and if we don't like them

just check every 4-5pokemons? not that hard

but there some places where don't have poke centers around, such as pokemon tower underground at lavender town..altering cave...desert lagoon