Se puede en español? (seguramente lo preg mucho pero yo quiero saber)

Mastercarlosg15

No hay manera de cambiar PRO en total a un juego totalmente español, por lo que tendrás que traducir.

Además, otro chat se utiliza mucho para el chat español que he notado.

(Lo siento si esto está mal traducido, es de google translate xD)

Translation:

There is no way to change PRO in total to a all Spanish game sadly, so you'll have to translate.

Also, other chat is used heavily for Spanish chat I've noticed.

width=400px

https://i.imgur.com/9pNePO2.png[/img]

Server: Silver

width=234pxhttps://i.imgur.com/0Zly8nz.png[/img]

oNql8cu.png

316302 me gustaria saber si se puede juga el pokemon revolution en español ya q a mi en general se me hace mas comodo ya q no tengo q ponerme a traducir aparte de eso mi ingles es malicimo asi q agradeceria q alguien de buen kokoro me respondiera gracias :thanks: :Grin:

Hello MasterCarlosg15, and like the other users said, you can't change the language of the game, you can find the reasons here.

Quoted for easy access:

<i></i>

PRO's main storyline will be kept English as the widely accepted "official" language in the game, even by bilingual players. Only minor things (menus, options, etc) will be translated; however, there is no estimated time frame for this, and it's considered very low-priority.

We've had many suggestions for community-submitted translations to be implemented. However, the community would need access to proprietary code to even think about translating parts of the dialogue, and we will never give out access to our code that way. Since that won't happen, players will just have to wait until staff is ready to start adding translations ourselves.

Another point that’s been brought up is a request for the community to be able to access dialogue scripts, rather than the actual code. However, this will still be denied. First, only a few staff members can access the code, and it takes time to collect the dialogue scripts line-by-line from the code, time that could be better utilized doing other things. Second, PRO is still in development. So instead of focusing on that priority, said staff members would need to divert time and energy away from that to collect dialogue instead, representing a waste of resources. Third, even with a community translation in place, there’s a huge amount of NPCs and story dialogue scripts in PRO that are always being edited and tweaked. Constantly having to update translations alongside these edits would represent a waste of time and resources. Finally, community translations do not guarantee quality control - staff members would need to recheck the dialogue translations after the community has submitted them (adding even more work, which is a huge burden considering the PRO staff already lacks human resources as is).

Instead of pitching these ideas for community translations, the best solutions are to learn English, watch Youtube guides with translations, or join a guild/custom chat channel with your specific language. In fact, this is a huge reason why guilds/custom chat channels exist in MMO games. Hopefully this helps further clarify our stance on translations.

Hope I was able to help. I wish you best of luck and have fun playing :)

[glow=purple]Locked as Solved[/glow]

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.