Guild ThePheonix is recruiting

Alfie2002

Brand new guild ThePheonix are recruiting. Looking for active members if interested in joining leave your discord username and number and I will invite you to our discord server and our guild.

Guild on Yellow Server

Only 1 Requirement ~ Be Active ^-^

316315 Brand new guild ThePheonix are recruiting. Looking for active members if interested in joining leave your discord username and number and I will invite you to our discord server and our guild.

Good luck with your guild :Grin:

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Guest SugarRed9

Good luck with the guild man ^...^ Just a lil tip, you may want to edit your post to include your requirements, what server your guild is based on, and a little bit about your guild to help you attract members! I wish you the best of luck :) <3

316315 Brand new guild ThePheonix are recruiting. Looking for active members if interested in joining leave your discord username and number and I will invite you to our discord server and our guild.

Guild on Yellow Server

Only 1 Requirement ~ Be Active ^-^

Good luck ma Bro!!!!! U have our support!