Fairy TM's in kanto ?

Zeruss

hello there, im stuck on e4 right now and i decided to buy a togepi and made it to a togekiss but i still need a fairy move(i dont get any move from togetic x.x) on it or even aerial ace, are tm99, tm 40 or any fairy move obtainable in kanto ?

316506 hello there, im stuck on e4 right now and i decided to buy a togepi and made it to a togekiss but i still need a fairy move(i dont get any move from togetic x.x) on it or even aerial ace, are tm99, tm 40 or any fairy move obtainable in kanto ?

Hi,

Nope, no Fairy TMs available atm, and Togekiss doesn't learn Dazzly Beam -or whatever its fairy move is called xD- for now, only #1-#260 Pokés have their movelist up to date

You can check TMs and Move Tutors availability here: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=29668

316539 never heard about this one, where is him ?

You find it in daycare; if you don't have access and want to get it, look for Daycare quest. If you're just interested in the move, buy Eggmove service (20 k$ or 25 k$ per move) from your fellow players. If you are in Red server, you can contact me; else just post in Trade chat saying that you need Eggmove.

316506 hello there, im stuck on e4 right now and i decided to buy a togepi and made it to a togekiss but i still need a fairy move(i dont get any move from togetic x.x) on it or even aerial ace, are tm99, tm 40 or any fairy move obtainable in kanto ?

Hello Zeruss, as you were already replied and the situation solved I will lock this thread. Also, to help you walkthrough, ill post here the How to beat E4 Kanto and How to beat E4 Johto guides in order to help you.

Best of luck and have fun playing :)

[glow=purple]Locked as Solved[/glow]

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.