(NEW) Shiny Dratini (37) Auction! Un-

Since the last auction failed, because there was an invalid bid I wanted to restart it. "xrevolutionx94" gave me a really generous offer of a shiny Emboar, but since I want everybody to have a chance I decided to restart the auction. This time the Auction will be 3 Days long and this time I hope that you bid seriously this time >.<

"LEVEL 37!"

Screen_Shot_2016_12_04_at_01_18_24.png

Starting bid: 6m

Minimum bidding steps: 10k

Instant: 14m

End: 3 Days

And again: I wish you all good luck with the auction.

Re: (NEW) Shiny Dratini Auction!

<t>I would bid 10m but you decided to evo it to a dragonite all of a sudden this is such false advertisement and I won 2 of the auctions but ya know still youre greedy and wanna see whats the top dollar welp good luck with that green thing lul very bad salesmen imo</t>

4K82h71.png

316948 I would bid 10m but you decided to evo it to a dragonite all of a sudden this is such false advertisement and I won 2 of the auctions but ya know still youre greedy and wanna see whats the top dollar welp good luck with that green thing lul very bad salesmen imo

This.

:<

316948 I would bid 10m but you decided to evo it to a dragonite all of a sudden this is such false advertisement and I won 2 of the auctions but ya know still youre greedy and wanna see whats the top dollar welp good luck with that green thing lul very bad salesmen imo

Sorry, but first of all the first auction got cancelled and you saw that I was willing to give it to rsoe. Second of all you are the person who wanted me to restart the auction and there was no second auction which you won. On top of that it is obvious that the shiny Emboar is more worth than a shiny Dratini since it is the only one which is ever going to be there. I really wanted to give everyone a chance and make another auction due to other requests. And yes I do not know anything about salesmenship in PRO and thus I got pms which told me that I should evolve it and I even told you so.

In the end I canceled evolving it, since you told me so and explained the stuff to me and you know that I stopped it at the end, but you somehow still decided to take it out to public. I actually even thought It would make you happier if I evolved it since I had no Idea. Sorry that I am a noob, but is that really necessary?