Thanks staff(for real)

Snowbull

I dont even jump at everything. My point was and always is, that you shouldnt defend them at any cost.If they arent doing good enough then call them out, but if they fix stuff or try to roll out new stuff then give huge props, cause they deserve it. Also Shane makes good profit out of this game, so you would hope for some progress. I get mad at ppl who say, that we shouldnt demand or expect anything since its a free to play game, cause a mindset like that will get this game killed.

And the post you quoted has me saying creators/staffs and there is a reason why i put creators in there first, cause i know the staff cant do much, if the top is being lazy.

Also we both might have different backstories, because i had my fairshare of problems with staff ( the 1 month ban i had on forum, because some1 apparently missclicked and they couldnt even answer my appeal for 1 month), so there are reasons why i am cautious and not fully on the bandwagon, but that doesnt mean that i wont appreciate the good work they do or give them props when they get stuff done.

Lately, the staff has been doing a good job and i hope shane can actually support them this time around.

Look thanks for sharing your point of view in a way that doesn't sound like you are attacking me and that you actually listened to what I was saying XD

Yeah I'm going to remove your name from the quote and once again I apologize that was not what I intended

And this time I actually agree with your post (not that it mattered xD)

P.S why didn't you just send this first time?

yeh i just got blindsided by your quote and post, but it seems like we are good here and actually understood each others view.

Yeah just once again sorry for attacking you I will try my best to not do it to any other person on the forum :thanks:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic