PRO 2017: Which are the plans?

Mestrepokemon

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

318136 we all are waiting for auction house, but, would be nice If we could know what the plans are for next year too!!

nice topic my friend!!! great idea!!! but i think that when then stuff figure out about the next year plans we will sure be informed in the perfect time!!!

Mega_Lucario_XY_Shiny.gif.19579ed779cb154b8831f5a46dedac78.gifgreninja-ash.gif.78a78153dfdc4577fc58a46922f6bd2f.gifkommo-o-totem.gif.d4d814f757e37d9d7db874464a1a2a10.gifgarchomp-mega.gif.df39090424bcd4097db6c202bbe44f54.gifcharizard-megay.gif.132f731567b509a1b2bd9ebccb7ec825.giftyranitar.gif.b700fa1b0cbe1e8d0534d77c42c9ad92.gifrotom-wash.gif.2e2d8e9f4e176e8bbd988f5015a38be1.gifdragonite.gif.3d07a9bd594992d2aac860d200eb8277.gifazumarill.gif.f31bdec21932ee07d9bb8d84e58feaf3.gif

I wish PRO wasnt just a hobby tbh. We got almost zero meaningful updates its been a long time. A lot of abilities do not work, moves, items, etc. I got bored myself and i'm currently taking a break. I'm always checking forums though, hoping to see something.

I wonder why Shane do not allow someone to help him to code the game. This game would be fantastic if things were actually working.

1469413872-destinymember00_zpstb5ou3qy.png

318193 I wish PRO wasnt just a hobby tbh. We got almost zero meaningful updates its been a long time. A lot of abilities do not work, moves, items, etc. I got bored myself and i'm currently taking a break. I'm always checking forums though, hoping to see something.

I wonder why Shane do not allow someone to help him to code the game. This game would be fantastic if things were actually working.

It's so easy to say "I wonder why Shane do not allow someone to help him to code the game." but the main issue is someone coming on and stealing the code on their own game. Let's say you have worked years on a secret formula for a cake and then someone comes along to "help" you with your formula. Then out of the blue they have used your formula to start a company. How mad would you be?

[glow=red]The threats of a goldfish do not concern a shark.[/glow]

Guest lampshadejaz
318193 I wish PRO wasnt just a hobby tbh. We got almost zero meaningful updates its been a long time. A lot of abilities do not work, moves, items, etc. I got bored myself and i'm currently taking a break. I'm always checking forums though, hoping to see something.

Have you ever written software before? It's really challenging to allow others into your code base especially when you have a lot of users (I consider this game to have a lot of users). The new person could completely butcher the project, sabotage it, or just introduce bugs. Even if they work out perfectly, it could take them a really long time to get up to speed. So the game dev would have to spend countless hours just ramping them up in order to get them to a point where they're productive. You have to really trust the person too. And in most cases, they'll expect to get paid. So it's not just as simple as letting others into the code.

It's so easy to say "I wonder why Shane do not allow someone to help him to code the game." but the main issue is someone coming on and stealing the code on their own game. Let's say you have worked years on a secret formula for a cake and then someone comes along to "help" you with your formula. Then out of the blue they have used your formula to start a company. How mad would you be?

NDA .

4ef1544e56.png

Check out these nice shops: Reborn's Shop | Gambilicious's Shop | Walrosskastanie's Shop

Discord tag: Gambilicious#4818

Check out our guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!

Guest lampshadejaz
317941 Hi all, hi Staff.

2016 is drawing to a close and we had here some wonderful updates being the best of them the arrival of hoenn.

unfortunately as everybody know, some staff members left pro a few days ago, but all of us want the best for the staff And that staff come to grow up again.

anyway, Shane, Thor, Red, Daeon, Kagawa, Anduin.. i know that this game is only a hobby to Shane and you guys are volunteers, may you guys tell us which are the plans for 2017 to cheer us up and so we can be anxious?

Has Shane already talked to you about the 2017 updates or has it still not resolved?

such as:

- PvP Items;

- Auction house;

- Finish all abilities and moves;

- Some big quests like battle frontier to get pvp items..

- Orange islands

- Working to fix things in PRO that's working in the past generations like sitrus berry...

etc etc

there something that you guys can tell to us?

thank you! :y: :y: :Grin:

We should, as a community, prioritize from our perspective to give the decision makers more organized insite rather than just a huge list of things. So they can combine our perspective with theirs. Here's how i would prioritize. I'm a fan of fixing critical issues before you add new features, unless the new feature is critical (like an event or the auction house).

1.) Auction house (once we have this, we'll wonder how we lived without it, so it's critical)

2.) Fix critical bugs, PVP and ladder affecting bugs/hangs/crashes/etc.

3.) Add new locations and abilities and moves.

4.) Fix non-critical bugs and lower priority issues.

5.) Add lower priority features and content.