Garchomp using outrage not confused

Bryanmoore007

Hello, ill example the scenario that happened:

Togekiss against Garchomp. I switched out Togekiss and user Endokun used Sword Dance,

I switched in Donphan and he uses Outrage. I switch in Azumarill and and its clear Garchomp has to attack with Outrage. GARCHOMP WITHOUT GETTING CONFUSED HE CHANGES ATTACK TO EARTHQUAKE. Obviously this changed all the fighting mechanic, destroyed my pvp points... dissapointing. Please guys do something about this, its a pain because its like the third time it has happened to me. I'm surprised other users havent reported this issue yet. Thanks.

318161Please guys do something about this, its a pain because its like the third time it has happened to me. I'm surprised other users havent reported this issue yet. Thanks.

"Outrage will now also be disrupted if used on Fairy-type Pokémon, which are immune to it."

Source: link

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

318161Please guys do something about this, its a pain because its like the third time it has happened to me. I'm surprised other users havent reported this issue yet. Thanks.

"Outrage will now also be disrupted if used on Fairy-type Pokémon, which are immune to it."

What he's trying to say is that Outrage doesn't affect the Fairy types on the second turn but it allows the Garchomp to switch moves while avoiding confusion after it doesn't affect the fairy type. So it is indeed a bug.

What he's trying to say is that Outrage doesn't affect the Fairy types on the second turn but it allows the Garchomp to switch moves while avoiding confusion after it doesn't affect the fairy type. So it is indeed a bug.

YES PEOPLE THIS IS WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY, PLEASE USERS OR KAGAWA. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT PLEASE!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
319607 Outrage will now also be disrupted if used on Fairy-type Pokémon, which are immune to it."

Source

This happend to me today, I think there is a bug with garchomp and outrage, with dragonite and other users of outrage never happened to me anything

ezgif-6-fde42bc79ce2.gif.1834900c4cb925539e9d9ee25d790458.gif

AriGG Shop

"The ones you looked down on and stepped on and toyed with are going to defeat you today!!"