Suggestion for low player number in the first two server

Bnm567

Since the Yellow server opens, most new players choose yellow server to start their game. It's beacuse yellow server is the suggested choice in server choosing button. It causes the previous two servers having less new players, especially the Blue server. Insufficient players in a game server makes the game less fun, no matter in pvp and trade. :confused:

So,I hope GM team can change the current server choosing button to three separated server button so that no server will be a suggested choice. It may improve the insufficient new player in the original server problem, thank you :Heart:

i think they already did last time it was yellow now it default server is blue :Grin:

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

318536 Better get a big server for all server to be merged together :Crazy:

well just hoping :Smile:

Won't happen because of how the servers currently are.

Hmm .. What do you mean by that ?

Well, we could tell the servers are more improved now than before bcoz it always down and there's a lot of queue..

But don't you even felt how Red and Blue servers are struggling now ? Bcoz of some players are leaving?

I know right that this could be logic of economy to have three servers.

But if this current situation would continue I guess a lot number of players in every server of PRO would drop just like what happening in Blue, ofc you won't feel right now bcoz there's an event :Cry:

318536 Better get a big server for all server to be merged together :Crazy:

well just hoping :Smile:

Won't happen because of how the servers currently are.

Hmm .. What do you mean by that ?

1.) Do you see the number in chat, when you release a Pokemon? Every Pokemon has a number. It's unique to the server, but if the servers were to be merged.. There would be multiple Pokemon with the same ID.

2.) Some people play on all 3 servers. If the servers were to be merged, which Character would survive? Which Characters would get deleted? I don't think people would be happy with losing their progress on any character.

There are other reasons that are more important than this, but I am not intelligent enough to remember the things that one of the staffs once explained.. It contained a lot of numbers and calculations. :Crazy:

fippsiee6u1y.png