Channel Brasil

Foxplay

If I'm in the wrong place of the post, forgive me.

Recently the Brazilian flag was placed password for only a few players to have access, this left many Brazilian players upset by this childish attitude.

I know this is not against the rules, but it is discouraging some new players in the game, and this I think is bad for the game.

Channel with country names should not have a password equal to the "All" channel because it is a country and not a select group.

I would like to leave this suggestion of not having a password on the channel with country names. thank you..

French people faced the exact same issue at least once (in late august), got reported and the answer was that, as these (3 channels were blocked by pw) weren't official channels, nothing could be done, unfortunately, and we needed to wait for a server reboot

As it occured months ago, policy may have changed since then, thus only a staff member could provide an official up-to-date answer.

Also, French do have an official channel aside of those, and I don't know if Brasil do, so this may also have influenced the outcome^^

Anyway, I feel you bro, and hope that this person will soon stop behaving like that, may we all live in harmony

Look, it seems to me that the PRO offers chat rooms for language, so I don't particularly think it unnecessary here, even because Brazil Chat is a private chat. You been a children's attitude and even wrong, but each has its reason for password and kick player PRIVATE chat.

If you want a chat no password, create one or go to the Portuguese language chat.

Just my opinion.

a107xy.gif

Does not make sense create a "official" chat to ALL COUNTRYS of WORLD!!

Now imagine the number of countries that exist in the world....make a "oficial" to all countries Would overload the server..

Brasil chat is a private chat ,-, if you want a public channel to portuguese language permanent, already have chat portuguese, portuguese notfrom portugal but from language!! portuguese is the language oficial from portugal, brasil, cabo verde, guine-bissau, são tomé e principe, angola, moçambique, timor-leste...

for me topic is solved with my answer! Any staff locked the unnecessary post!!

:thanks:

French people faced the exact same issue at least once (in late august), got reported and the answer was that, as these (3 channels were blocked by pw) weren't official channels, nothing could be done, unfortunately, and we needed to wait for a server reboot

As it occured months ago, policy may have changed since then, thus only a staff member could provide an official up-to-date answer.

Also, French do have an official channel aside of those, and I don't know if Brasil do, so this may also have influenced the outcome^^

Anyway, I feel you bro, and hope that this person will soon stop behaving like that, may we all live in harmony

I hope a staff member looks at this favorably, since the person who did this with all BRs is commenting on this Post, and can not be considered a serious opinion.