EPIC GUIDE - What is EPIC ? How i Know if my pokemon is EPIC?

Sitzei

[glow=gold]Sorry about my english and the Forum Section u can move it and edit it if u want <3</GLOW>

<i>[/glow]</i>

Hello my name ingame is SiTzei i play this game for long time i was off for 3 months and now i make my comeback

this topic is something i always wanted to do cuz i am getting mad everytime i click on chat and see non epic pokemons called epic by his owner

so lets enter to the subject

</SIZE>

<GLOW glow="red">[glow=red]What is EPIC[/glow]

[glow=green]epic is a pokemon with:[/glow]

[glow=blue]High IV's on high priority stats (25+)

High IV's on medium priority stats (20+)

Correct Nature

Correct Abillity[/glow]

Your best friend for a begginer and even experienced players is https://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/pokemon you can find outthere more sites but i reccomend this one (ps: smogon is not based on PRO META so dont trust it 100% just get a general idea)

<SIZE size="150">[glow=red]How i use smogon ?[/glow]

all you have to do is to click on this link and search for the pokemon u want

example: https://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/pokemon/blissey/

blissey_guide.png

so as u can see from smogon guide Blissey need Nature -> Bold and Abillity -> Natural Cure you can read the overview to learn how it works

[glow=red]Good so far how i know what IV's need to be good for my pokemon?[/glow]

first at all you checking the nature ur pokemon need to have

nature_guide.png

and after the base ivs (lets take for example Blissey)

base_stats_guide.png

and at the end the moveset

blissey_guide.png

Blissey's astronomical HP and Special Defense make her the premier special wall (so if its special wall why BOLD and no CALM?) as u can see blisseys base stat on def is pretty low and psychical atks make to her really big dmg since SP DEF and HP is so high u need as more DEF u can have to be a more completed wall and can survive in case u must fight vs p.atk about moveset u can see Blissey dont need atk or sp atk high IV's since the only dmg move is Seismic Toss witch is based on levels

so blissey high priority IV's are (DEF/SP. DEF/HP) and Medium Priority IV's are (SPD(speed is almost always welcome ex ferrothorn etc.) ps: blissey can use SP atk moves flamethrower etc but we talk about smogon moveset so ATK,SP ATK are useless and we dont care about the IV's

This Blissey is EPIC even if ATK or SP atk was (1) it will was EPIC (based on example build)

blissey.png

if this blissey had another abillity or nature it will wasnt epic.

318694 thnx you guys i think that guide could help new players to avoid get scamming and old players from wasting their time to watch trash pokemons on market with epic tag :D

The definition "epic pokemon" has no meaning outside this game, people are used to call "epic pokemon" a decent one. That's maybe a bad habit, but your "epic" definition and their are either good.

But I know your feelings , its pretty annoying when the sellers clickbait you so hard ^^