How can I clear my Trainer History?

Trava

I want start play on Blue Server but I actually have trainer here. How I can wipe out my history?

But if you want to play on Blue, and have already, then here you go... no?

If you want to start all the way from the beginning again, there are only two ways:

Join another server, or create another account.

As it is already stated in "Read this before making general support topic":

Windypuff[/b]"]183190Reset account

We will not. You are entitled to create another account as the rules state you can have only 2 per e-mail address (You are permitted to have 2 accounts per email address and up to 4 per person) or play in other servers as per server have different save. Staff will not disable, delete, or reset your account without specific reason.

318735 I want start play on Blue Server but I actually have trainer here. How I can wipe out my history?

Hello Trave, unfortunatly you can't reset the Battle History of your account. The only way to have a clean Battle History is by starting a new account or switching server.

Best of luck and have fun playing :)

[glow=purple]Locked as Solved[/glow]

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.