Xmas Swablu

Kilani

So, Swablu seems like the only xmas pokemon that is pretty much region locked and I, personally, don't think this is quite... fair? All the other xmas types are able to be caught in Kanto or in the event map except Swablu. So as far as I'm concerned this seems to be favoring people who've been here longer/long enough to go through all three regions.

So point is, I think Swablu should be added to the event map just to even this out.

IKR, it's so unfair for new player.

[glow=gold]Guys, check out my Youtube channel at[/glow][glow=red]M[/glow][glow=orange]a[/glow][glow=yellow]r[/glow][glow=green]k[/glow][glow=blue]n[/glow][glow=indigo]i[/glow][glow=purple]m[/glow][glow=red]a[/glow][glow=orange]T[/glow][glow=yellow]V[/glow][glow=gold]. Right now this[/glow][glow=green]Hoenn Journey series[/glow][glow=gold]is just ended, you should check it out.[/glow][glow=orange]It soooo goooooood![/glow]

[bbvideo=427,240]

[/bbvideo]

[glow=gold]Thanks for watching don't forget to[/glow][glow=red]subscribe[/glow][glow=gold]to support my channel and I'll catch you guys later,[/glow][glow=red]P[/glow][glow=gold]E[/glow][glow=lime]A[/glow][glow=blue]C[/glow][glow=purple]E[/glow][glow=gold]!!![/glow]