can't login

Strawhat10

i have been trying to loggin today but i can't, my internet is fine and i can't login on all 3 servers ?!! and i don't get any msg explaining the problem source.

so is this related to last server problems or something else, at least last night i could login even with crachs but now ...

320264 i have been trying to loggin today but i can't, my internet is fine and i can't login on all 3 servers ?!! and i don't get any msg explaining the problem source.

so is this related to last server problems or something else, at least last night i could login even with crachs but now ...

As you can see in this announcement:

Please accept our apologies, as the forums and servers are experiencing a great amount of instability currently due to a DDOS attack. Please be patient, and do not post any additional subjects about the topic or spam in-game about this, as this implicates the issue by creating stress on the servers.

We are working to find the source of the issue, and to correct the issue.

Also as you can see in the top of this subforum:

Forum rules

1. Do not ask about server status. The topic will be locked instantly.

Once again I am deeply sorry about the inconvenience.

[glow=purple]Locked[/glow]

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.