Pokemon with MS only, Pay 2 Win?

Marciorx

I don't know why you guys say "Pay2win" like wtf? Paying money don't buy you on the ladder JS. If you know how to pvp then you don't need any money just a decent team and youre good. Man there is a lot of people in this game where you could give them the best pokemon in game and they still wont make it on the ladder. Money= Buys cool items in game/ Skill: Gets you places-- Like a pvp ladder. Also if we are really complaining about who "Pay2win" tbh you probably don't know "Paying" Helps support the PRO servers ALSO it helps with a bunch more.

4K82h71.png

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

320811 how can i catch:

- Gothita

- Hippopotas

- Drilburr

- Galvantula

- Ferroseed

- Klefki

once you have pokemon only for who pay, it's a pay2win in my opinion.

You might want to check dig spawns and headbutt spawns :Ambivalent:

Also, Trade channel does exist and is for anyone who has more than 4 badges

320814 In my opinion the fact to sell ms is pay to win.

If someone come and buy 100 ms and sell them in game, he is rich even with 0hour of play. So with this system yes PRO is pay to win.

First of all, trading is only available after Kanto's 4th badge

Second of all, it would be P2W if what he's paying with these MS' money wasn't available to F2P players, which isn't the case. I mean, you too can get strong PVP ready pokés, either by raising them or buying them with ingame money.

Exempli gratia, nobody can buy a pokémon with 200 base stats over the regular one for 250USD

I fill your pain on this ms prices suck now .will miss the days when u could get one for 140k 250k,

best thing u can do is

farm for x amount of time and sell high lv-iv ev pokemon dig sell items steal pokemon held items from mobs sell that. start a daycare lv and ev train other people pokemon for cash.other thin that

i dont think theres much u can do.

save cash buy ms and hope the price does not jump higher in that time

Untitled_zpsa1864b7e.png

320811 i've played this game since august 2015 and i remember that GMS ever said that we can get any pokemon in this game whitout MS, but... what happened now?

MS now is 1m and i don't have a international credit card and $5 in my country is a little expensive to me, so, how can i catch:

- Gothita

- Hippopotas

- Drilburr

- Galvantula

- Ferroseed

- Klefki

once you have pokemon only for who pay, it's a pay2win in my opinion.... ms is a "donate", but it's a "forced donate".

i agree with you. The staffs aren't doing anything to regulate the MS price and this is very bad. Now people who joined recently can't buy a single MS. If the staffs want more people to join this game they should regulate the price. Also, I don't get the staff's logic they only say donate and be angry about the botters. However, 5$ is alot to some people and people like me (a child) can't buy one. I normaly have to spend time farming epic pokes and selling them for a high price and then buy the ms. Without MS there are too many disadvantages and I think this forces people to buy MS. Also, If i could give a suggestion i think a boss reward should be MS then more people would be able to get MS and the price will drop enabling people who just joined to be able to enjoy the benefits of MS.

320828 You might want to check dig spawns and headbutt spawns :Ambivalent:

Also, Trade channel does exist and is for anyone who has more than 4 badges

How much that chance in digging?? and multiplicate it at the chance of getting good one ==> It go to 0.

How many poketdollars you need to buy an epic one?? 1m,2m, .... How can you get it??

I started to play on Yellow a month ago. It took me 2 weeks to be able to buy a MS in game, for 1m.

Don't tell me it's impossible/hard for new players, they just need, as every other games, to think about what they're doing and not waste time complaining without a viable reason.

All the pokemons you listed are catchable without being MS somewhere in the world, with Klefki as exception. I still feel glad about it, lots of game would've restrict more than 1 pokemon.. Sincerely, the MS price isnt bad at all, people are putting real money in the game, to my sense, they can ask whatever they want in game for that. Their prices will be mine. Anyway this isnt the subject.

As said above and earlier, all the pokemons are catchable/obtainable somewhere. Don't forget about the bosses, the dig spots, headbutts.. Also as someone said, if you can't manage to reach 1m in game to buy your MS (what can be done pretty quickly) you can still buy those pokemons for way cheaper. I really don't see the problem you're talking about. If you want a real P2W game, there is plenty of them but PRO isnt a part of this. Unless you don't know what does "p2w" means.

How much that chance in digging?? and multiplicate it at the chance of getting good one ==> It go to 0.

How many poketdollars you need to buy an epic one?? 1m,2m, .... How can you get it??

• Defeating bosses.
    Digging items, selling them.
    Offering daycare/EV services.
    Hunting, raising and selling pokés.
    Farming wild pokés + Trainers every 7 days.

You won't get money by complaining, though. :p

And even though it is rare, it's still possible to get, thus isn't P2W.

Sure, paying makes it faster and easier, but it's definitely not the only way