☾ Midnight Guild ☾ Blue Server =Now Recruiting=

Martonlet

Midnight :Heart:

Joined this guild a few days ago and have since become very addicted to the game as a result. Everyone's been really helpful and friendly and the game's been a whole lot more enjoyable because of it. The Discord server is lit, the members are amazing, the TXP merit system is just gorgeous, I honestly can't fault it.

Check it out sometime if you're guildless ^-^

Looking forward to seeing all the new recruits of Midnight in the future o/ Arkaas~

ezgif.com-dc101cfa21.gif

This is the story of a time long ago, a time of myth and legend. When pro was still young and most guilds were unorganized. For far too long players had nowhere to turn, no one to look to for help. Until it arrived, a guild like no other, forged in the heat of battle. Midnight possessed might, support and organization that pro had never seen, a strength surpassed only by the power of the members united hearts. No matter the obstacle, as long as there were people crying for help, there was one guild who would never rest, Midnight.

Joined the guild today, wasn't disappointed! The process was quick, painless, and it involved getting many cool peeps to know. First day in it and already enjoying it to the fullest. Would recommend any and everybody who wants a fun environment to play in to join us o/

To be honest, i just joined them yesterday. and i have to say i REALLY love it! All those people are very very nice. Everybody is having a great time and just having fun with each other! If you have any questions just ask them, they sure will help you! The TXP system is amazing as well, i don't want to spoil anybody so you should come over and look it up yourself! I love these guys ! It's nice to have people around you from all over the world and just talk to each other! :) I've never met nice people like this! IF you want to meet amazing people, have fun and just hang out and play some games this is the perfect place, i promise!

• 3 months later...
-snip

Unlocked as Requested. Best of luck to the guild and have a great weekend :)

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.