¤ Blue Server Guild Recruiting - Team Plasma ¤

Plasman

latest?cb=20140821104932

We are Team Plasma and our ultimate goal is to liberate Pokémon from their trainers, by either convincing the trainer to release their Pokémon or by theft. Our leader Lord N is the founder of this Guild and he believes that all Pokémon should make their own decision on weather they should work along side humans or live in the wild we are simply a peace maker guild seeking to free Pokémons from abusive trainers who use their Pokémons as tools of war, or abandon their Pokémons.

tumblr_mw0y8mG4ZY1skql9vo1_500.gif

Hello my name is PlasmaN and I am the leader of Team Plasma I am seeking for trainers with strong will that also agree with me that not all people should be allowed to live along side pokemons particularly cold hearted trainers who don't care for their Pokémons together with my legion we will strive for a better future and live in a world where people and Pokémons can live happy lives

unknown_1.png

[glow=black][fade]Team Plasma Guild[/fade]<i></i>

<i>[/glow]</i>

plasmabadge.png

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Ω New Guild Blue Server - Team Plasma Recruiting Ω

<r>GOOD LUCK WITH THE GUILD VERY AWESOME AND UNIQUE <E>:Heart:</E></r>

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

Guest SugarRed9

<r>Good luck with the guild dude! And much <E>:Heart:</E> <E>:Heart:</E> <E>:Heart:</E> from RUKittenMe!!!!</r>

<r>Greetings Team Plasma guild, cool name and such a unique guild ! <E>:Smile:</E> <br/>

A warm welcome from <GLOW glow="blue"><s>[glow=blue]</s>Midnight<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> , good luck with the guild mate ! <E>:Crazy:</E></r>

donaqv.pnggiphy.gif

312k17b.gif

"The Quieter You Become The More You Can Hear"

<r>Goodluck with the guild <E>:y:</E> <E>:Angel:</E> <E>:Smile:</E></r>

From the day you were born, and took your first breath... I've been beside you. Be not afraid, fear not the name of the reaper.

<r>1.What is your IGN? - AppleJax<br/>

2. How many badges do you own? 0, Just switched to blue from Yellow (Had all 24 badges)<br/>

3. What is your age? 19<br/>

4. What is your purpose for joining Team Plasma? Wanna join Plasma because I 200% agree that pokemon deserve to choose what they want! To be with trainers or to be free!<br/>

5. What is your favorite Pokémon - Glaceon <E>:Heart:</E> <E>:Heart:</E> <E>:Heart:</E></r>

glaceon.jpg

<r>1.What is your IGN? <I><s></s>KawaiiArisu<e></e></I><br/>

2. How many badges do you own? <I><s></s>16<e></e></I><br/>

3. What is your age? <I><s></s>23<e></e></I><br/>

4. What is your purpose for joining Team Plasma<br/>

<I><s></s>I want to help liberate Pokemon so they can have freedom, why else? <e></e></I><br/>

5. What is your favorite Pokémon <I><s></s> Cubone. Such a sad story... This is why Pokemon need freedom!! <e></e></I><br/>

<br/>

<E>:Heart:</E> <E>:Smile:</E></r>