Game won't load

Sharkodiles

Hey, so I've been having issues with the game. I downloaded it yesterday, played it for about an hour, logged out in Route 1. I went back to play the game. As usual, the map began loading once I logged on.

Now the first time I played the game I waited maybe 5 minutes for the game to load. Second time I waited perhaps ten before I quit to try again. Throughout the day I quit the game in the middle of loading, logged in again, waited more, reinstalled the game twice, changed the graphic settings in case they had something to do with the game loading so long, switched to different servers, etc. At one point I kept the game loading for 40 minutes straight.

I'm using a macbook pro to play and my wifi connection is pretty stable. Any idea what the issue could be?

322765 Hey, so I've been having issues with the game. I downloaded it yesterday, played it for about an hour, logged out in Route 1. I went back to play the game. As usual, the map began loading once I logged on.

Now the first time this I played the game I waited maybe 5 minutes for the game to load. Second time I waited perhaps ten before I quit to try again. Throughout the day I quit the game in the middle of loading, logged in again, waited more, reinstalled the game twice, changed the graphic settings in case they had something to do with the game loading so long, switched to different servers, etc. At one point I kept the game loading for 40 minutes straight.

I'm using a macbook pro to play and my wifi connection is pretty stable. Any idea what the issue could be?

Hello mate,

Try to follow this guide: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=32862

If that doesn't help, check out these threads:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=37017
https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15846#p98003

Other solution for crash (follow 3 steps)

• 1- Unzip file without using WinRAR or 7zip
    2- Disable anti-virus program
    3- Restart computer

Otherwise, try to update your drivers and reinstall Direct X

322765-snip

Hello Sharkodiles, I am sorry for the inconvenience and try to follow the steps listed in this thread as it might be able to help you solving that issue.

Best of luck and quote me in this topic in order to find further solutions in case this one didn't work :)

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

322765-snip

Hello Sharkodiles, I am sorry for the inconvenience and try to follow the steps listed in this thread as it might be able to help you solving that issue.

Best of luck and quote me in this topic in order to find further solutions in case this one didn't work :)

No no no. I can download the game and get on the log-in screen just fine. It's AFTER I log in that I'm stuck. I get on the log-in screen and it's playing that christmas song with the falling snowflakes and everything. I enter my username and password, then I'm on the "Loading Map" screen. I will be stuck waiting for the game to load for ten minutes before the Johto Route 29 song switches over back to the christmas song from the log-in screen and the snowflakes start falling. However, I'm still in the "Loading Map" screen as this happens. At one point I just stayed on the screen hoping that if I wait long enough I'll be back in Route 1, but I waited 40 minutes at one point with nothing happening.

I have restarted my computer and I reinstalled the client as the linked thread requested, but it did not work.

PROBLEM SOLVED: Turns out the problem was that my internet connection wasn't as stable as I previously thought. I apologize for any sort of inconvenience.

322823PROBLEM SOLVED: Turns out the problem was that my internet connection wasn't as stable as I previously thought. I apologize for any sort of inconvenience.

Glad the situation is solved. Best of luck and Merry Christmas :)

[glow=purple]Locked as Solved[/glow]

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.