pokebox

Thdob

323395 i can't find pekemon i caught when having over 6 pokes....

and my box is nothing

Ywnt6TW.png

could anyone solve this ?

Hello mate,

The "box" you screenshot'd is for mounts, clothes and stuff; if you go in your trainer card and click on your clothes, you'll get in pajamas and they will end up in this part of the bag :p

As for the pokémon storage box, well Kagawa already answer that part, I just wanted to tell you what this storage was for :Angel:

323437 is there any way teleporting from city to city

or only by foot?

it's too far between each city

Not until you've done a certain quest (Kanto/Johto ; Hoenn), and it will cost 2500$ per teleportation (and no, Fly cannot be used outside of battle)

And if I remember correctly, one also needs to defeat the Elite Four of the region one wants to use the teleportation before being able to :Grin:

You can buy mounts (with real money in coin shop or to someone with ingame money when you're able to trade; there's also a quest in order to get a free Arcanine mount south-east of Fuchsia City), or a bike (with ingame money, in Vermilion City) if you really don't want to walk all the way, but as it has a cost, you basically cannot really buy any of this super early in the game ^^ (except with real money, of course)

(And no, there are no running shoes)

323437 thanks!

i look for so long...

another question pls :Shy:

is there any way teleporting from city to city

or only by foot?

it's too far between each city

Hey there thdob, I am glad the situation was solved, and like MecanoJilano said, you can use the Subway System in Kanto and Johto or the Teleport System in Hoenn.

Best of luck and Merry Christmas :)

[glow=purple]Locked as Solved[/glow]

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.