Team Premium is recruiting! (blue server)

Etam2001

Team Premium is a guild that is a family and a group of friends that love to help each other out. Together, we strive to become the best guild in blue server! Our guild has a chat channel in discord and all members are require to be on the channel when they are on PRO. We require members to be on channel because we will be able to know when to start events.

Positions of our guild:

Guild leader

Officers

Channel mods

event makers

advisors

recruiters

members

initiates

Guild mates will be promoted according their activeness and loyalty!

Rules for our guild:

1. Respect all members

No harassing, trash talking and insulting other members.

2. Go online at the guild Discord

guild Discord is the best place to have a discussion. No chatting as a clan in the PL chat such as trades or help chat.

3. No Multi-clanning

You will automatically be kicked out from this clan if you are caught multi-clanning.

4. Help other members grow

Guide each other in making decisions (ex. Selling/pvp/other). Also feel free to give suggestions to make the clan better.

5. Respect other clans

Members who provoke other clans to anger will be held responsible and banned from joining this clan.

6. Inform on leaving or inactivity

A member who decides to leave must inform the clan leader and members if he needs to be inactive or to leave the guild for reasons

​(ex. Studies, work, to join another guild, etc.)

7. Have to be in this discord guild chat when you are online

So that we know who is active and when to start events.

8. Do not beg in our guild.

If people don't want to give, don't force them to.

To join pls fill in the form here! We will invite you in game when we see it.

-in game name-

-days played-

-highest pokemon level-

good luck with guild :Heart: :Heart:

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

• 3 weeks later...
327508 -in game name- Enoryt

-days played- 3 so far.

-highest pokemon level- 40 so far.

I hope you will recruit me and I will try to be online daily and will go by the rules.

Sorry for the inconvenient waiting, but etam's forums in china is banned, i think, he can't open it, and I just saw you here.... I'm here to recruit you now if possible. ASAP, really sorry for the waiting

324712 Sorry for the inconvenient waiting, but etam's forums in china is banned, i think, he can't open it, and I just saw you here.... I'm here to recruit you now if possible. ASAP, really sorry for the waiting

Sorry for the inconvenient waiting, but etam's forums in china is banned, i think, he can't open it, and I just saw you here.... I'm here to recruit you now if possible. ASAP, really sorry for the waiting