are the rates of xmas pokes independent of each poke?

Tzrekjad

324932 for example i found an xmas sandshrew in a couple of them after quitting swablu hunt, does that mean if i kept on hunting a couple of swablus i wouldve gotten xmas swablu?

just curious thanks :Shy:

Hello TzRekJad. It's all about luck. The system will automatically determine this. It has a certain rate and you will get it depending on your luck. So there is no point in being where you are or changing your mind. A lot of players have been trying to hunt them since the beginning of event. Some of them were very lucky some were not. Trust is half of success. I wish you good luck. :Grin:

[glow=red]Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.[/glow]

324932 for example i found an xmas sandshrew in a couple of them after quitting swablu hunt, does that mean if i kept on hunting a couple of swablus i wouldve gotten xmas swablu?

Hello TzRekJad. It's all about luck. The system will automatically determine this. It has a certain rate and you will get it depending on your luck. So there is no point in being where you are or changing your mind. A lot of players have been trying to hunt them since the beginning of event. Some of them were very lucky some were not. Trust is half of success. I wish you good luck. :Grin:

hey man thanks for the reply but it doesn't quite answer my question, or it does and i just don't see it . Would i have gotten the xmas swablu if i hunted them instead of sandshrew? like i got xmas sandshrew in about 5-10 sandshrews, would i have gotten xmas swablu if i saw 5-10 swablus if i had hunted them instead?

Some Pokémon are rarer than others. Swablu is rarer than Sandshrew. Regardless, they both hold the same rate for being xmas Pokémon, so no, it wouldn't have mattered. As Amca pointed out, it's all based on luck.

I don't know about these games, but in the original ones, whenever you encountered a Pokémon it would have a chance to be shiny, dictated by the Pokémon ID (PID). If that's the case in this game, hunting shiny is just like rolling a dice every time you encounter a Pokémon. Only difference being that this dice has 1024 faces and only one with a Christmas Pokémon.

325009 Some Pokémon are rarer than others. Swablu is rarer than Sandshrew. Regardless, they both hold the same rate for being xmas Pokémon, so no, it wouldn't have mattered. As Amca pointed out, it's all based on luck.

I don't know about these games, but in the original ones, whenever you encountered a Pokémon it would have a chance to be shiny, dictated by the Pokémon ID (PID). If that's the case in this game, hunting shiny is just like

rolling a dice every time you encounter a Pokémon. Only difference being that this dice has 1024 faces and only one with a Christmas Pokémon.

thanks for the replies,was very helpful :Grin:

hey man thanks for the reply but it doesn't quite answer my question, or it does and i just don't see it . Would i have gotten the xmas swablu if i hunted them instead of sandshrew? like i got xmas sandshrew in about 5-10 sandshrews, would i have gotten xmas swablu if i saw 5-10 swablus if i had hunted them instead?

EDIT: IM SORRY I UNDERSTAND NOW THANKS

325031 IM SORRY I UNDERSTAND NOW THANKS

Glad your question was clearly answered. Best of luck hunting and Merry Christmas.

[glow=purple]Locked as Solved[/glow]

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.