Cant Register my account after checking email

Turanzer

Hello

i registred me on the site PRO and let me send a email. I checked my mails and found a mail from PRO and i tryed to click on the Link to activate my account.

But after i clicked.. the PRO site open and says to me this...

Your account could not be activated. Please re-check the link or contact the system administrator.

im waiting for your solution.

Thank you.

325455-snip-

Hello Turanzer, apologizes for this inconvenience, Email Issues "Now on the activation issue, if you received your mail but you got this sentence : "Your account could not be activated. Please re-check the link or contact the system administrator" keep on trying with the link you got, it can take time.

If not then try again in an hour or two. If you still wasn't able to activate then you need to do an other account using Gmail if possible."

I hope this helps, best of luck :)

Do not contact staff members for private support, as your question(s) will be beneficial for others by sharing them through the forums.

325455 Hello

i registred me on the site PRO and let me send a email. I checked my mails and found a mail from PRO and i tryed to click on the Link to activate my account.

Your account could not be activated. Please re-check the link or contact the system administrator.

Thank you.

as Elderwood says. but also try logging into game to see if it was a false reading (this has happened to me in the past and sometimes it will active but give you that message.

Unofficial Pokemon Revolution Online Discord Bot

• 4 weeks later...
325455 Hello

Thank you.

Hello Turanzer, hope by now your issue might hae got resolved and you are already enjoying the game. If not then sorry for your inconvinience.

I believe sometimes link get broken although its a rare case, because once PRO send you link it stays live to certain period of time(mail already specifies the time time limit till link will be live). If you are opening the link beyond the time limit then it might have expired and you need to arrange yourself the get the link resent on your mail.

However if situation is to the contrary, that is link is live and still giving you the above quoted problem, then as suggested by other users, try reopening it several times. If it wont work then you need to arrange yourself the get the link resent on your mail. even after it is not working then admin needs to intervene in this matter for speedy resolution.

Thanks and please let me know the stauts

Bzjq1lB.png

Thanks Somes for Sig

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Locked for inativity, if you have another doubt regarding this issue, you can do another topic in the General Support subforum. Best of luck and have fun playing :)

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.