is this really allowed? maybe this is why his rating is kinda high

Jamirakway

1. 1.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

325709 if im not mistaken this is a staff poke right? only maestre pokemon got suicune but this guy got raikou and he's using it on pvp

Yes, Raikou is his reward for his contribution as staff to the game.

It has same base stats as suicune and is not forbidden to be used in ranked PVP,

(He's easy to beat anyway :Grin: )

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

325719 yep i agree with u jamirakway its unfair to use legendary poke with that op base stats

What do you mean?

It has lower base stats than most of the legendaries used nowadays (E.g. Celebi, Mew, Jirachi).

325717 if its maestrepokemon i wont complain because he got his suicune fair and square

Victim spends day and night reading people's reports, appeals and spends a good amount of time eliminating what we hate the most in this game - bots.

Is using the reward he received for his effort still not fair and square? :D:

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

325717 if its maestrepokemon i wont complain because he got his suicune fair and square

Does that mean working for free nearly one year to help players and using this raikou as reward isnt fair ?

Like i said countless time Raikou got less base stats than Mew / Celebi / Garchomp and all those pokemons yet noone complain about them, not because i'm the only one who got it means it's broken, it's not like i use arceus, current meta isn't even good for raikou with Ttar and exca everywhere

step0006.gif

Thanks to Umby for her sig <3

325717 yea i saw the banned staff pokes and raikou isnt there.. but its still kinda unfair :Smile:

if its maestrepokemon i wont complain because he got his suicune fair and square

Not really unfair when he dedicated like almost a year to the game of his free time, free of charge, to make the game a better place for all of you. Its pretty bad manners in my opinion all of these players slating staff for being able to use a reward they earnt in PvP - they earnt it. Its not like its an OP undefeatable legendary, its an electric type, it has its weaknesses like any other, and Dragonite etc have more base stats than it.

The thread posted above by Chameleon ( viewtopic.php?f=98&t=33054 ) was put together and if you will notice any legendary over 600 base stats is on that list, aka banned in PvP, to not give staff an unfair edge playing an undefeatable Arceus in Ranked PvP. So realistically its not even a massive difference, yes its a fancy pokemon and in this case one not obtainable by players, but its really unfair to call him out to say "no you shouldnt be using that because we cant have it", as you pointed out, MestrePokemon has a Suicune. No one has a problem with him using it in PvP because he earnt it, but so did VikTim, and so did all other staff with rewards.

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.