Jamirakway

1. 1.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

325727 its an electric type

One of the best type in pokemon game after fairy and steel ,electric typing is excellent and raikou is one of the best electric mon btw ,others are legendaries aswell ,m-evo or special form

325724 Like i said countless time Raikou got less base stats than Mew / Celebi / Garchomp
If there was a ton of epic/perfect celebi/mew/jirachi running arround ppl would be complaining .Base stats argument is irrevalent as well , just take clefable bs , and yes it was the pokemon who ruled ORAS OU .But in your case you are a GM , and there only one .
325724 current meta isn't even good for raikou with Ttar and exca everywhere
Raikou deals with tflammes,depending of his hp(no clue what is yours,) get ride of chomp/dragonite running around ,gliscor, chuck donphan on switch ,or eithers destroys ferro ,magnezone,ohko scizor anyway unless switching into knock of scizor isn't a trouble , can voltswitch so blissey/snorlax isn't a that much problem a problem , togekiss , gengar ,starmie ,tentacruel ,gyarados ,slowbro ,mandibuzz,and there a pletora of pokemon not able to touch it,might be missing sme thing, no clue if you got aurasphere as well so ttar argument is meh(no recovery,no scarf,no pursuit, same thing for talonflamme) ,depending of your coverage moove ,deals with celebi ,venusaur ,mew
325786 Theres legit hundreds of ways to counter a Raikou
no laties , no scarf , only jolly talonflamme and weavile outspeed it(i mean by that usefull thing or played pretty often).Blissey snorlax ,hippo hardcheck it or some suckerpunch user/es/jet if raikou is not healthy ,Excadrill under ss .Gastrodon&swampert .

325727 MestrePokemon has a Suicune. No one has a problem with him using it in PvP because he earnt it, but so did VikTim, and so did all other staff with rewards.
Mestre is bad af , probablly why we don't care , he would have arceus we still probably not caring .

Allowed or not , well gotta answer tflamme and goth should be allowed ?

Mimimimimimimii

One of the best type in pokemon game after fairy and steel ,electric typing is excellent and raikou is one of the best electric mon btw ,others are legendaries aswell ,m-evo or special form

325724 Like i said countless time Raikou got less base stats than Mew / Celebi / Garchomp
If there was a ton of epic/perfect celebi/mew/jirachi running arround ppl would be complaining .Base stats argument is irrevalent as well , just take clefable bs , and yes it was the pokemon who ruled ORAS OU .But in your case you are a GM , and there only one .
Raikou deals with tflammes,depending of his hp(no clue what is yours,) get ride of chomp/dragonite running around ,gliscor, chuck donphan on switch ,or eithers destroys ferro ,magnezone,ohko scizor anyway unless switching into knock of scizor isn't a trouble , can voltswitch so blissey/snorlax isn't a that much problem a problem , togekiss , gengar ,starmie ,tentacruel ,gyarados ,slowbro , no clue if you got aurasphere as well so ttar argument is meh(no recovery,no scarf,no pursuit, same thing for talonflamme) ,depending of your coverage moove ,deals with celebi ,venusaur ,mew
no laties , no scarf , only jolly talonflamme and weavile outspeed it.Blissey snorlax ,hippo hardcheck it or some suckerpunch user/es/jet if raikou is not healthy ,Excadrill under ss .Gastrodon&swampert .

325727 MestrePokemon has a Suicune. No one has a problem with him using it in PvP because he earnt it, but so did VikTim, and so did all other staff with rewards.
Mestre is bad af , probablly why we don't care , he would have arceus we still probably not caring .

Agreed.

Raikou deals with tflammes,depending of his hp(no clue what is yours,) get ride of chomp/dragonite running around ,gliscor, chuck donphan on switch ,or eithers destroys ferro ,magnezone,ohko scizor anyway unless switching into knock of scizor isn't a trouble , can voltswitch so blissey/snorlax isn't a that much problem a problem , togekiss , gengar ,starmie ,tentacruel ,gyarados ,slowbro ,mandibuzz,and there a pletora of pokemon not able to touch it,might be missing sme thing, no clue if you got aurasphere as well so ttar argument is meh(no recovery,no scarf,no pursuit, same thing for talonflamme) ,depending of your coverage moove ,deals with celebi ,venusaur ,mew
no laties , no scarf , only jolly talonflamme and weavile outspeed it(i mean by that usefull thing or played pretty often).Blissey snorlax ,hippo hardcheck it or some suckerpunch user/es/jet if raikou is not healthy ,Excadrill under ss .Gastrodon&swampert .

Allowed or not , well gotta answer tflamme and goth should be allowed ?

Base stat argument was only to show you that there is other pokemons which should be stronger running around. 1st my raikou isnt HP ice so no Gliscor / Donphan / Gchomp aren't easy to pass as i don't have the coverage to. 2nd yes i could have get Aurasphere but i chosed not to since it's an event move in orginal game linked to the rash nature, i found it kinda unfair to have it on a timid Raikou so i chosed to not have it while i could have to. Raikou isn't overpowered like you tend to say, there is plenty of hard counters that walls it perfectly, Ttar for exemple which got a permanent spdef boost under sandstorm since the mecanic isnt fixed yet. Blissey Snorlax walls it perfectly, i usually need up to 3 calm mind to be able to beat a Blissey or Snorlax which, as you know, is hard to do against a skilled player. So yes, Raikou is beatable, proof being that Jami stomped me, that's not because a pokemon bothers your team building means you got to ask for a ban. It's not like i run Manaphy as stall breaker or Suicune. Only argument being "We can't have it so don't use it", sorry to say but for me it only looks like jealousy. Yes Mestre won his pokemon with a tournament but thats because he worked for it (i hope). I got mine because im working for free to help the game running, sorry for having only my raikou as reward to enjoy my hard work.

step0006.gif

Thanks to Umby for her sig <3

i dont get this topic tbh you guys just want everything handed to you viktim earned that by working very hard for free so it is not really fair for you guys to down talk about him having a pokemon who is not even op to be let in game :Ambivalent: i mean if you had raikou you would not be saying anything right now point blank period :Exclam:

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

325854 Raikou is beatable, proof being that Jami stomped me, that's not because a pokemon bothers your team building means you got to ask for a ban
Do you really want to debate with me about that very subject ? It's actually hard to put you down from your pedestal since you hold the tiltle of GM , without having a condescending tone , since you probablly never heard the word COIL or ever got the right to say Yes or NO to a ban w/o having to argue in public (even in public tho), i might be wrong but you got probably more experience about being a tier contributor or a tier council than i do anyways . Quoting what actually walls a pokémon tending to be banned wich such a bad way "you can't do that against good player" is one of the meh/worst argument you can point out and as i know ,you gotta tell me who can be considered a good player on Pro (there are few , and most of them aren't in the actual top 25 or laddering at all).
325854 Only argument being "We can't have it so don't use it", sorry to say but for me it only looks like jealousy
I personally don't care , but a wise sage said once
it's actually hard to put you down from your pedestal since you hold the tiltle of GM , without having a condescending tone
And yours is to put you on a victim statement(igot some humour you see ,im not always a mean person) "you are so mean to me, why shouldn't be rewarded by using a trendemous strong pokémon while i sacrificed my free times for free , but yeah im not running moove wich would have putted it to a totally broken mon , but he's still strong af ; i call that jaelousy anyway" I don't care and never cared ,did i said the contraty ? you can use whatever you want i wouldn't dare winning , i just pointed out all thoose sutpids things being said ,broken mon aren't that broken in shitty hands tho , it's you trying to herebly defend your pokémon . And about allowed thing or not ,Tbh Tflamme & goth should be banned (probably exca too) if you wanna hear my opinion .

Mimimimimimimii

Guest LiquidSnakeK

I'm somewhat confused. You have an Excadrill out against his last pokemon, which happens to be a Raikou. However you are posting a thread how its somehow put him high on the ladder? Why not just kill it, lolol @ him after, then post in discord for all to enjoy? Idunno seems kinda ironic.

I find it funny how the guy who made the thread is crying about *how can normal we normal players climb when we have to play this* while using 2 pokemon to win ....

Stop being an attention *bleep* and get good ty.

4ef1544e56.png

Check out these nice shops: Reborn's Shop | Gambilicious's Shop | Walrosskastanie's Shop

Discord tag: Gambilicious#4818

Check out our guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!