Razor Fang location

Vehicola

1. 1.

I've been searching for a Razor Fang for a while to evolve my Gligar, and I've asked many times in the "Help" chat and people are not very helpful (Ironic right?)

So if anyone knows where you can easily get a Razor Fang in Kanto, please send it my way! Thank you! :thanks:

Sorry to hear that people aren't helping in "HELP CHAT" (despite it being called help chat) but... I'm here to rescue!

Requirements:

-TM Headbutt

-TM Thief/or pokeballs

-A pokemon that can learn those moves ^^^

If one of your pokemon has Headbutt (if not there's a person selling it in the Viridian Maze), go to Route 11 (East of Vermilion) and Headbutt the trees there, there's a chance you can encounter a Gligar, if you have a move called Thief, attack the Gligar with it (or if you don't have Thief, then just catch it), and it should steal a Razor Fang IF it has one (since Gligars hold Razor Fangs). But please do know that having a wild Gligar holding a Razor Fang is rare, and you can always buy one in "Trade Chat" (which costs about 70k-120k). Also, once you Headbutt the tree, it has a cool-down of one day, so... Patience is key. All in all... I wish you luck! :Smile: :Grin:

Also, in Johto (if you're curious if that's the only way to get Razor Fangs), there's also locations where there are Gligars, this includes Route 45, and Desert Lagoon <--- (MS Exclusive location)

width=659px

https://data.whicdn.com/images/310096806/original.png[/img]

Hours Played: 1000+ hours | Guild: | Server: Silver | Discord Tag: Golden#2746

326285 Sorry to hear that people aren't helping in "HELP CHAT" (despite it being called help chat) but... I'm here to rescue!

Requirements:

-TM Headbutt

-TM Thief/or pokeballs

If one of your pokemon has Headbutt (if not there's a person selling it in the Viridian Maze), go to Route 11 (East of Vermilion) and Headbutt the trees there, there's a chance you can encounter a Gligar, if you have a move called Thief, attack the Gligar with it (or if you don't have Thief, then just catch it), and it should steal a Razor Fang IF it has one (since Gligars hold Razor Fangs). But please do know that having a wild Gligar holding a Razor Fang is rare, and you can always buy one in "Trade Chat" (which costs about 70k-120k). Also, once you Headbutt the tree, it has a cool-down of one day, so... Patience is key. All in all... I wish you luck! :Smile: :Grin:

Also, in Johto (if you're curious if that's the only way to get Razor Fangs), there's also locations where there are Gligars, this includes Route 45, and Desert Lagoon <--- (MS Exclusive location)

Thank you for your response!

I have actually been doing this because someone in All chat did help me but I thought they were messing with me. I guess not!

As well, would the Move "Knock Off" work, giving me the item, or not? If not, is there someplace I can buy TM Thief.

Thank you for your response!

I have actually been doing this because someone in All chat did help me but I thought they were messing with me. I guess not!

As well, would the Move "Knock Off" work, giving me the item, or not? If not, is there someplace I can buy TM Thief.

No, Knock Off would not work, in fact it actually does the opposite of Thief, since it doesn't take the item, but actually pushes/knocks it off. And a way to get the TM of Thief is at Celadon Roof, there you can talk to an NPC named "Thief," and there you must complete the quest he gives you. The guide of the quest is here: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15953 Hopefully that helps! :Grin: :Smile:

width=659px

https://data.whicdn.com/images/310096806/original.png[/img]

Hours Played: 1000+ hours | Guild: | Server: Silver | Discord Tag: Golden#2746

326278 I've been searching for a Razor Fang for a while to evolve my Gligar, and I've asked many times in the "Help" chat and people are not very helpful (Ironic right?)

So if anyone knows where you can easily get a Razor Fang in Kanto, please send it my way! Thank you! :thanks:

-Moved to proper place-

Thanks G0LD3N for answering! Quoting the answer for visibility,

326285 Sorry to hear that people aren't helping in "HELP CHAT" (despite it being called help chat) but... I'm here to rescue!

Requirements:

-TM Headbutt

-TM Thief/or pokeballs

-Locked-

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.