Just "imo"

Suckerzzzzz

1, I think that the probabilities of synchronize ability on wild pokemon should increase for a bit, 60% or something is better value(still not a high chance imo) , since the game took away the breeding system and some "rare pokemons" are really rare, they took you 3 or 4 hours very easily. With that hugh numbers of rare pokemon, it is really not just a matter of being patience.

2, I don't know if battle tower feature is under any plan or schedule. but i really think that it will be a fun feature to be implemented, challenge the tower to achieve the highest streak a player can reach. then show the result on some leaderboards.

Maybe it is a good feature, enhance some competitive atmosphere in a more gentle way? At the same time, it provides a reason why players need to train their pokemon and build their team. if any "prize issue" is a problem, maybe the battle points achieved and battle points cost can be adjusted...

3 The story in Jhoto region is a bit lacking imo, i was expecting jackson will challenge me sometime or some new characters asking us for something. i think that the story in Kanto region is better.

If any suggestions here sounds ridiculous, forget it, these are just "imo".