Swablu spawn boost ?

Fatmanclt

Hi all,

During this month i think lot of people farmed during lot of time without found one xmas... And now the event is almost finished and some will never have their xmas...

Personally I farmed more than 70h and caught more than 400 swablu without found 1 swablu xmas....... :(

So please as its Christmas, can u up the spawn of swablu for one or two day ? To give all less fortunate a chance to finally capture it ? :(((((

And to give some hope to the unlucky on this festive time? :((( :Heart:

Btw this will not destabilize the market because very few swablu have been found, I saw only 3 or 4 swablu xmas in trade int the month , u can't hope find this beauty below 10 m....

Merry Christmas :Angel:

326560 Hi all,

During this month i think lot of people farmed during lot of time without found one xmas... And now the event is almost finished and some will never have their xmas...

Personally I farmed more than 70h and caught more than 400 swablu without found 1 swablu xmas....... :(

So please as its Christmas, can u up the spawn of swablu for one or two day ? To give all less fortunate a chance to finally capture it ? :(((((

And to give some hope to the unlucky on this festive time? :((( :Heart:

Btw this will not destabilize the market because very few swablu have been found, I saw only 3 or 4 swablu xmas in trade int the month , u can't hope find this beauty below 10 m....

Merry Christmas :Angel:

Well seeing how xmas Pokemon are for a limited time it would make sense for them to be extremely rare. Now granted they are not rare as shiny pokemon, this gives you a better chance of finding one. Christmas season doesn't last forever so for everyone who has caught xmas pokes will have the decision of keeping their xmas pokemon, or selling them for a very nice price due to the season being over and them being no longer obtainable. I see that you are asking about a specific pokemon in general which is the "xmas swablu" This pokemon to me is the best themed looking xmas pokemon and can see why the rate on it is the way it is. Now there are other pokemon such as sentret/furret/pikachu/teddiursa/etc. that are common enough for people even on the earliest routes to obtain but still will take some time to find. as for swablu,eevee,etc. these spawn rates of the pokemon are already rare so encountering a xmas themed one will be very challenging indeed as it should be. I believe the rates are fine as it is and its all about grinding and just encountering the opportunity when it comes. "Hard work pays off" Gl though ^_^

spacer.png

i wouldnt mind a last minute boost :Crazy: , still hunting my xmas pika on powerplant since the beginning :Frown:

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

Yeah. The Eevee grind is very tiring. I've caught about 90 Eevee. 0 xmas anything. I guess the thing that disappoints me is that I consider myself to be one of the most dedicated hunters. But in this event dedication doesn't mean anything. Especially when a guy who catches his second swablu gets a xmas one. Then there are players with hundreds and never seeing xmas.

To be honest, bad spawn rates make me a sad person. I love this game more than I can express into words, but I'm afraid I'm going to be chased away by spawn rates again, in the near future.

It pains me to say that I might actually regret my 1380 hours of play time. Especially since 1000 of those hours were probably wasted hunting for Skrelp, Feebas, Absol.

All i have to say, is there is a difference between making something "rare and fun to hunt" and making something "So rare that if you hunt for it, you won't want to play the game anymore"

Time to go catch a bunch of non xmas eevee.

Actually debating on quitting and giving my pokemon away because of "time required to do anything productive in this game"

The crazy thing is that I am unemployed and if I wanted to, I could hunt xmas pokemon 24/7 until I collapse. It still wouldn't be good enough though, this game likes to waste people's time with a freaking carrot on a stick.

Give us the dang carrot, please!

I do not enjoy walking back and forth in game for 4 hours to find 0-2 Eevee, especially when xmas rate is 1/1024. Clones were hard enough, I tried and couldn't manage to find one.

My mind is spinning because of this and I don't even know what I should say anymore. I'm just extremely frustrated with this game's ability to effectively waste my time and tick me off.

I'm losing sight of what used to appeal to me.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. People only bot so much because this game's spawn system is not Human Friendly. The very first Extremely Rare Pokemon I caught in this game was a Litwick that took 1 hour and 47 minutes to find. I should have quit the game right then and there! I've been banging my head against the wall, praying for changes to spawn rates and rarity, but it will never happen.

No matter what I decide to hunt, after hunting for about an hour, I begin to sway back and forth, trying to stay awake. I end up crashing because it's so exhausting and tiring and unsatisfying to hunt for something you'll never be able to find.

If it took me 5 months to find one good h.a. skrelp, how long is it supposed to take to find one xmas anything?

I'll never find a clone even if clone events come back, and I'll never find xmas anything even if I hunt 24/ 7 for whole xmas event.

Here I go, back to banging my head against a wall while hoping with all of my existence that I can find a xmas eevee before the event ends or before I die of boredom, or before I quit and give all my pokemon away.

I'm a sad person lately, I'm sorry, I don't know why. I just feel like this game is beating the "love for pokemon" out of me, that I once had. Luring me back in and then kicking my butt again. This game actually hurts.

I almost wish I were a bad person so I could go bot for a free ban and be done with this torture already.

The wasted time and frustration that comes with hunting in this game is starting to heavily outweigh what appealed to me and made me want to hunt the Pokemon in the first place!

Everything's getting dark. :Cry:

Progressive Rng is required for gaming these days. Until we can fully immerse ourselves in game worlds and spend all of our time there, games need to consider real life and the fact that players can't play 24/7 and live in game. We need to eat, drink, bathe, work, spend time with family and freinds, and many other parts of life. Why is pro made so that if you buy 100 MS and sell them, you can pretty much get any pokemon you want. But if you're unemployed like I am, you're allowed to hunt 24/7, seemingly for ever, never finding what you want.

It almost seems like the longer I hunt for something and the more time i put into it, the worse my luck gets.

The harder I try, the further away the "carrot on a stick" gets.

I'm not happy with spawns and have never been, probably never will be. I should just stop playing this game since the only thing I know how to do is complain about this and that.

Please forgive me for being a horrible person. I will miss helping all the players I've helped and chatting with all the friends I've made. But after this xmas event, I think I'm quitting or taking a long break.

it hurts

326602 Progressive Rng is required for gaming these days. Until we can fully immerse ourselves in game worlds and spend all of our time there, games need to consider real life and the fact that players can't play 24/7 and live in game. We need to eat, drink, bathe, work, spend time with family and freinds, and many other parts of life. Why is pro made so that if you buy 100 MS and sell them, you can pretty much get any pokemon you want. But if you're unemployed like I am, you're allowed to hunt 24/7, seemingly for ever, never finding what you want.

It almost seems like the longer I hunt for something and the more time i put into it, the worse my luck gets.

I'm not happy with spawns and have never been, probably never will be. I should just stop playing this game since the only thing I know how to do is complain about this and that.

Please forgive me for being a horrible person. I will miss helping all the players I've helped and chatting with all the friends I've made. But after this xmas event, I think I'm quitting or taking a long break.

it hurts

Ehh I don't see anything wrong with you complaining, you have the right to and that's how Devs can make the game better. I don't ever try hunting these things knowing how horrible they can be. I hope devs can really come up with a more rewarding system for people that put in a lot of effort.

326602 Progressive Rng is required for gaming these days. Until we can fully immerse ourselves in game worlds and spend all of our time there, games need to consider real life and the fact that players can't play 24/7 and live in game. We need to eat, drink, bathe, work, spend time with family and freinds, and many other parts of life. Why is pro made so that if you buy 100 MS and sell them, you can pretty much get any pokemon you want. But if you're unemployed like I am, you're allowed to hunt 24/7, seemingly for ever, never finding what you want.

it hurts

I understand your frustration mate...

Even if we farm during 1month we will never get it .... Its a event and the poke xmas should be more accessible for the people who have farmed during this month. And I'm asking if its not more than 1/1000 for xmas swablu, in blue server 2 shiny swablu have been caught and like 3-4 xmas swablu have been liked in trade chat.