How rare is larvitar and bagon with membership

Kristuhfur

Hi, I was wondering if bagon and Larvitar were easier to find with ms activated

Is bagon easier to find at dragons den with ms or is the same encounter as the place in hoenn same goes with larvitar

Another question is, what is the most efficient thing to do with the limited time I have with ms ? Thanks !

Ms unlock some pokemons which "Cannot" be found by non ms , not increase rarity . again , here what membership gives

Bonus 50% EXP!

Double Money Gained!

Access to Members Only Areas

Early Access to various Pokemon!

Access to unique Members Only Clothes, Hats and Mounts (From various Quests and Shops ingame) (This is not the Coin Shop)!

1: Bagon can no longer be encountered at Dragons Den its strictly meteor falls now.

2: I believe with MS, it doesn't increase the chances of finding pokemon it just gives access to certain areas/more exp/more money/certain pokemon in certain areas can be found/etc. (I may be missing out on something or could be wrong)

3: A lot of people take advantage of the ms by hunting/training/grinding, taking full advantage of the added exp and money.

spacer.png

327029 I was wondering if bagon and Larvitar were easier to find with ms activated

Their rarity will stay as is, non-ms or ms active.

327029 Is bagon easier to find at dragons den with ms or is the same encounter as the place in hoenn same goes with larvitar

And as said by Tatsu, Bagons are now only to be found at Meteor Falls B1f 2r(M/D/N), Hoenn. While, Larvitars can only be found at Kanto.

327029 what is the most efficient thing to do with the limited time I have with ms ?

There are numerous things, few of them are:

*Catch all MS exclusive pokes atleast 1 each just to expand your pokedex seen&caught data. ex. Axew, Clauncher, Skrelp, Alomomola, etc.

*Avail the Doctor quest finish it as soon as possible, for if youre MS active u can easily get into max tier. Check the Doctor quest guide.

*The Aerodactyl quest at Leev town(MS exclusive area).

*The Sevii Islands Quest(MS exlusive area).

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18