When Lag saves your life..

Teamtank

Running at breezing speeds of light.. go dodrio mount go! I wisk my way through the forest, spamming the numerical 4 button to automatically run away from wild encounters. Smoking my cigarette thinking about this girl I like at work..Encounter Snake Poke, Spam 4. Run away... Encounter Pidgey, spamming 4. All buttons go red color. I look out my window thinking about that girl. Her hair. Her eyes. and that butt. Look back at my computer. Red buttons, still stalled on that pidgey!, yelling at the lag gods.. Why me! why must I wait on that stupid RUN button to go from red, to grey! How dare you, impede my progress! Stupid yellow pidgey..

Yellow..

Pidgey..

2 Seconds go by..

Finger still spamming 4..

Isn't that Shiny? What color does Pidgey need to be, to be SHINY.

About 30 milliseconds later.

Well... it's not brown.

About 20 milliseconds later, the brain redirects from crush on girl mode, to something really SHINY, and those red buttons are now grey, with text rolling over.

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

DONT YOU DARE>>> SAY>>>> You ran away from a pokemon.

The text rolls over.

A Pidgey has entered the battlefield.

Omg omg thank the lag gods! I have to make a post on this pronto! I see a flaming yellow pidgey SHINY in my face. Finger off 4.

Typing post. Wait. Lets screenshot it!. How do I do that in Pokemon Revolution...1 minute elapses. Checking menu systems..

GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE.

1 minute later.

Omg the servers will afk me. What am I doing trying to talk about it? . CATCH THAT PIDGEY. GET IN THE CHOPPA.

Iventory Check: 3 pokeballs.

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH.

Ok ok. I got this. Far Fetch come out!

He's fainted from fighting Sabrina 10 minutes ago. :Frown:

GO BULBASUAR! Sleep that feather glowing NUGGET!

I swapped him for Gastly at the last pokecenter because Sabrina kept kicking my buttox.

:Shocked:

GO Level 77 Rattata. Okay lets see. Ice Beam, No. Sucker Punch. Noo. Oh yes Super Fang! OH no, I swapped that move out for Sucker Punch because Sabrina's Espeon kept having a love affair with Rattata.

Uh.

GO Level 21 GASTLY! Man you sure sucked against Sabrina. NOW IS YOUR TIME TO SHINE! CURSE THE NUGGET!

CURSE IT!

75% hp,....CATCH FAIL 2 Pokeballs LEFT!

50% hp.....

CATCHED!!!

THANK THE LAGGY SERVERS!!!

fmldd.jpg

Always, Always, Be Prepared.