draining kiss tm

Angborr

327500 -snip

[glow=red]Moved to proper place[/glow]

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

327500 -snip-

Hi Angborr!

Currently, Draining Kiss is not in game at this time. This is common for moves from later generations, such as Phantom Force, as mentioned here.

(Quoted here for convinience from "Pokemon doesn't have the move it should have"

Unfortunately, the moveset of some pokemon hasn't been updated yet, which will need patience and time for an update (no estimate time). You can keep the eye in this post Update Logs for information.

Sorry for the inconvience, but as an alternative, you can teach it hyper voice if it is hidden ability route 34, or level it up until it learns moonblast at level 37.

[glow=green]

Locked as resolved

<i>[/glow]</i>

Do not contact staff members for private support, as your question(s) will be beneficial for others by sharing them through the forums.

pOyQfBU.jpg