Bought by mistake 5 rest TMs

Santiag0

1. 1.

Hello there, I'm a starter and just was finishing the Vermillion city stadium and was exploring the city, then found this npc and started to talk with him, saw he was selling something so instinctively I started pressing number 2 to close the chat, but didn't know that number 2 in the chat was to buy 5 Rest tms.... haha I don't even know who needs 5 of this tms to give to his pokemons... so I know it was my fault and I was hoping to get my 24.000 back and the tms removed since I don't even want them :( I'm just starting and it's a little bit silly to lose 24.000 to a npc selling 5 useless tms...

Captura_de_pantalla_73.png

hope someone can help me and happy holidays! :)

327547 -snip-

Hi santiag0!

I'm sorry to hear about the accidental purchase, but unfortunately, there is nothing the staff can do; all NPC interactions are non-refundable, so the money cannot be refunded or the TMs be replaced.

In the future, you could spam the space bar instead of "2" in order to skip through the dialogue without selecting an option.

[glow=green]

Locked as resolved

<i>[/glow]</i>

Do not contact staff members for private support, as your question(s) will be beneficial for others by sharing them through the forums.

pOyQfBU.jpg