Prevent Daycare scam

Tzikguu

Hello guys,

I have a few Pokemon that I would like to have ev/lvl trained but they are very valuable to me and I dont want to lose them ( for example xmas pika etc). So I wonder if there is a way so that if the person keeps my poke I can get them back. I thought about recording every conversation that we have and screenshot forum posts but I dont know, if that would be enough. Would be nice if anyone that has experience/staff could give me a answer.

I appreciate it. :thanks: :thanks: :Angel:

Ask someone you know or you trust, or someone who have day care shop here in forums, and its better if you would provide a screenshot incase

From the day you were born, and took your first breath... I've been beside you. Be not afraid, fear not the name of the reaper.

328104 Hello guys,

I have a few Pokemon that I would like to have ev/lvl trained but they are very valuable to me and I dont want to lose them ( for example xmas pika etc). So I wonder if there is a way so that if the person keeps my poke I can get them back. I thought about recording every conversation that we have and screenshot forum posts but I dont know, if that would be enough. Would be nice if anyone that has experience/staff could give me a answer.

I appreciate it. :thanks: :thanks: :Angel:

Hello Tzikguu, you can find in Red Server Daycares people that are trustworthy and willing to make the work for you, you can also check the costs and such for it there. To prevent scams of any sort take screenshots of the verbal agreement, the trade and the pokemon in question, in a case there is actually someone tries to harm you, make a topic in the Report Center with the explanation of what happened and screenshots. If you have enough evidence the pokemon will be retrieved and given back to you.

Hope I was able to help and have fun playing :)

[glow=purple]Locked as Solved[/glow]

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.