force server restart

Sitzei

328134 hello , since the problem is here for so many days and u didnt fix it yet what about reboot server like 3-4 times per day so users dont have to wait so many hours or days to play? i am counting 15 hours now its very sad

[glow=red]Moved to proper place[/glow]

Hello SiTzei, the problem has been around for many days and I am sorry for the inconvenience of that experience.

Unfortunatly multiple reboots would require multiple Admins accross the day to do so, and their job is already overwhelming, also it would stress the server and cause frustration for players that doesn't have the issue.

Unfortunately, this is a server-side glitch that can happen from time to time. Whenever this occurs, you have to wait until the next server reboot to play again.

In the rare case, this issues cause by your low connection when you play game and got disconnect, and can potential solved by close completely client and open again. If not solved, you will need wait to reboot.

As for now you can prevent it by using "Settings»Log Out" instead of closing the client right away. This action will force the save of the data of your account and also kick your account out of the server, and therefor preventing this issue to happen.

Best of luck and happy holidays :)

[glow=purple]Locked[/glow]

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.