Need some help on something

Guest notblackjack

Guest notblackjack

Hey guys,

As you guys may know, I am working on an unofficial wiki for PRO. Unfortunately, my drawing/designing skills suck :Embarrassed: so I wanna ask if someone has the time and wants to create a cover image for the wiki. I put a placement picture on there so you can see how big it will become. The original file for the picture that is on there right now is a screenshot (1600x900) but as you can see it is cut down to something which looks a bit more like the picture above the forum. I'm not just going to use that without permission either.

If the mods decide they would rather have more of an official logo like the one above, that would be good too. But without permission from the mods I don't want to use anything too official.

Tell me what you guys think and I hope one of you guys can come up with something!

Thanks,

notblackjack

Hey jack,

I guess its not wiki it's wikia ur using.

Actually both are same just the names are different.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Guest notblackjack
Hey jack,

I guess its not wiki it's wikia ur using.

Actually both are same just the names are different.

What he said.

Now :xfocus:

As long as wiki is stated unofficial you can use our logo.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Guest notblackjack

Allright thanks, I will work on that tonight. I got the first 2 gym badges today, so that's going well. But my budew just won't evolve...

~notblackjack

Allright thanks, I will work on that tonight. I got the first 2 gym badges today, so that's going well. But my budew just won't evolve...

~notblackjack

It evolves when it's happiness is high during day.