Masterball waste

Darumaka

Hello,

I waste one masterball (won in christmass event)

when game starts from frezze in battle mode (moment when you click item button). When game starts its just happen from begining. This is so unfair... Can i get my masterball back?

Best regards,

Maxymilian.

it is not possible to return bro it would not be fair and everyone would ask for one more sorry forthe lost tho :Frown:

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

I'm sorry for your loss and sadly i don't think the staff will be willing to give you another one, you'll just have to wait for next Christmas or upcoming events for another master ball. But hey! at least you still have one. :Grin:

*coughs* I highly suggest throwing one at a shiny caterpie, it'll be worth it, i mean... I would do it. :Ambivalent: :y:

width=659px

https://data.whicdn.com/images/310096806/original.png[/img]

Hours Played: 1000+ hours | Guild: | Server: Silver | Discord Tag: Golden#2746