My pokemon didn't envolved

Nicoomav

I used a rare candy in my Golbat lvl 99 with 255 happiness at night but I don't know why my pokemon didn't envolved, I did all requirements but the crobat didn't envolved, I'm writting this forum waiting for an answer and I hope that the creator or admins fix my problem, the crobat was adamant end has 30 in attack and 31 in speed IVs, Actually I have a Bad golbat and I don't know how can I contact with the adminds, I'm really angry because the zubat I had was really good and envolved in crobat OMFG, I try everything but nothing works :Angry: :Angry: :thanks:

329241 I used a rare candy in my Golbat lvl 99 with 255 happiness at night but I don't know why my pokemon didn't envolved, I did all requirements but the crobat didn't envolved, I'm writting this forum waiting for an answer and I hope that the creator or admins fix my problem, the crobat was adamant end has 30 in attack and 31 in speed IVs, Actually I have a Bad golbat and I don't know how can I contact with the adminds, I'm really angry because the zubat I had was really good and envolved in crobat OMFG, I try everything but nothing works :Angry: :Angry: :thanks:

No need to worry, you should be able to just win a wild encounter for it to evolve. :)

Burdy3.png

Server(s): SILVER

Thanks to Kida for the Sig :D

329241 I used a rare candy in my Golbat lvl 99 with 255 happiness at night but I don't know why my pokemon didn't envolved, I did all requirements but the crobat didn't envolved, I'm writting this forum waiting for an answer and I hope that the creator or admins fix my problem, the crobat was adamant end has 30 in attack and 31 in speed IVs, Actually I have a Bad golbat and I don't know how can I contact with the adminds, I'm really angry because the zubat I had was really good and envolved in crobat OMFG, I try everything but nothing works :Angry: :Angry: :thanks:

No need to worry, you should be able to just win a wild encounter for it to evolve. :)

thanks i fix the problom by myselft

329258 thanks i fix the problom by myselft

Hello Nicoomav, since the nature of this topic has been answered and solved I am going to lock the thread. Best of luck and have fun playing :)

[glow=purple]Locked as Solved[/glow]

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.