Lost my item in last rollback

Afonsoml

I was grinding on Victory Toad, in a battle with my Venusaur with the the Leftlovers, and in the battle the game freezes and the server became off, when the server returned, i notice that my Venusaur was no item, i search the Leftlovers in my party,bag , and pc, and found nothing. Im very frustating, because the item was helping me a lot. My username in the game is Afonsoml.

A item lost in rollback cannot be returned. Sorry for the inconvenience, but we are working on the server to make sure these type of problems don't occur.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

I lost my Nindorio M trading it. I don't have the original nor the traded one. Please return it to me it has a Moon Stone. My account is jorgesumle. If you want a kinda proof you can see that is captured in my pokedex, but i don't have it.

This game is so buggy.

Pokemons/items that are lost due to rollback cannot be refunded, nor having the pokedex seen/caught data is not considered as a solid evidence. Sorry for the inconvenience. However, what is lost can be re-found in the wild.

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.