hello

Rkiriakos

1. 1.

e15268d914b14c6783e1ba88b9070d54.png

i screenshot this because i used 2 time in row rapid spin and nothing... the BUG is real....

:Cry:

do something plz ...i lost 31 points in pvp ranking for nothing.and TRUST me isnt FIRST TIME that all!!!

a27b58e3a1de48089245b64253d5a260.png

my enemy player said to me sz(sorry for this) because he see this bug with rapid spin and nothing....

:n: :Angry:

Guest SugarRed9

Hey bud. If you use rapid spin and the enemy has a ghost type Pokemon out rapid spin will not work due to the mechanic of normal type moves having no effect on ghost Pokemon. This is also known as spin blocking. Hope it helps :)

May I ask what pokemon/what type were you facing when you were using Rapid Spin. If it was a Ghost type, then Rapid Spin wouldn't work because Ghost is completely ineffective from Normal and visa versa. If it wasn't a Ghost type then i'm sorry for you loss of points. :Shocked:

width=659px

https://data.whicdn.com/images/310096806/original.png[/img]

Hours Played: 1000+ hours | Guild: | Server: Silver | Discord Tag: Golden#2746

330520 e15268d914b14c6783e1ba88b9070d54.png

i screenshot this because i used 2 time in row rapid spin and nothing... the BUG is real....

:Cry:

do something plz ...i lost 31 points in pvp ranking for nothing.and TRUST me isnt FIRST TIME that all!!!

a27b58e3a1de48089245b64253d5a260.png

my enemy player said to me sz(sorry for this) because he see this bug with rapid spin and nothing....

:n: :Angry:

Firstly, as per your chat log screenshot, refrain from foul language and/or avoiding the word filter ingame.

Secondly, Rapid Spin is a normal type move, Ghost types are immune to normal type moves and hence using Rapid Spin on Gorgeist (a Ghost pokemon) means your Rapid spin will have nil effect. This is not a bug this is how the game and move should be working.

I would advise researching a little on Bulbapedia to gain a better understanding of how moves work before posting reporting a bug such as this one.

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.