Analytic not fully coded

Setzuen

I'd love too use my analytic starmie but its not fully coded, ya the beeing slower effect is coded(if you move after your opponent attacks) but good thing on analytic starmie is the huge moveset which causes a lot of switches. Analytic works in this case too if your opponent switches and you stay in and attacking the analytic boost applies too..i think its not coded i tried it out, i will try it again and prove it. Just no point in using analytic starmie right now :c

ty too sugar :3

here you can see the first hit did about 55% 2nd hit about 60%(higher roll) with analytic it should do way more(gyarados-->slowbro switch gives a 30% boost) but its not coded here sadly

FQ0QPlz.png thats the damage calc (117 power on tbolt with analytic boost) took the ivs of the starmie and slowbro in the calc

nfJe5jh.png the starmie

qSGmg9e.png the slowbro

I know that analytic in this case is just for starmie still..its great for a life orb starmie and i just wanted too tell its not fully coded on the switching part :) i hope someone sees it :3

333821 I'd love too use my analytic starmie but its not fully coded, ya the beeing slower effect is coded(if you move after your opponent attacks) but good thing on analytic starmie is the huge moveset which causes a lot of switches. Analytic works in this case too if your opponent switches and you stay in and attacking the analytic boost applies too..i think its not coded i tried it out, i will try it again and prove it. Just no point in using analytic starmie right now :c

Hey bro, you are right when you say analytic isn't fully coded yet . We had some abilities added recently though , and there will be more to come. Hopefully analytic will be one of them . Till then patience is the key .

You can also check the Update Logs from time to time as every new update to abilities/moves/items is being posted there too

Have fun :Angel: