Should Have Done This Like 250 hrs ago

333945 So i'm AzulFox, guild leader of new guild TheOrganization, I should have done this a while ago, as i have about 300 hrs ingame, though a fair few players on RED server know me. So that's bout it see you peeps in game.

Hey man , welcome to the forums. Pretty sure its better to introduce yourself late than never :D

Since you are a guild leader too, you might wanna use this chance to introduce your guild in the guilds section , so more can find out about TheOrganization.

Have fun playing :Angel:

333945 So i'm AzulFox, guild leader of new guild TheOrganization, I should have done this a while ago, as i have about 300 hrs ingame, though a fair few players on RED server know me. So that's bout it see you peeps in game.

Yeah man I have seen your name and your guild few times before in Red, and welcome to PRO forum. You will soon get a lot more friends here on forum , your name and you guild will be known better if you keep being active like this. I hope you enjoy this and have fun in game. :Smile:

vOOfnpT.gif

Well not really welcome as you are already welcomed here :P

Jokes apart better late than never so its good to see you and wishing you all the very best for you and yoyr guild's progress in game.

300 hours is no joke and requires good amount of dedication and efforts..its good to see that players are having fun and it also helps to grow community even further.

Good luck friend

Bzjq1lB.png

Thanks Somes for Sig

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.