Jessie & James Boss Hack (w/ no pots)

Fourst4r

its the mystery i dont get actually, belly drum is supposed to max the atk, and ur not supposed to succed in doing it twice, but on PRO you can, it just works differently than on other poke games where double belly drum doesnt works, so idk maybe belly drum on pro doesnt maximize the stats somehow, because its a fact, you can belly twice.

So with double bellydrum, Azumarill can get x8 attack ? :Shocked:

LOL, 2x BD :Shocked:

GB_Logo.jpg

[glow=red]

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.

[/glow]

[glow=red]</COLOR>

Discord: Unbind#2837

<i>[/glow]</i>

<COLOR color="#0000FF">Naero in the house!

image.png

its the mystery i dont get actually, belly drum is supposed to max the atk, and ur not supposed to succed in doing it twice, but on PRO you can, it just works differently than on other poke games where double belly drum doesnt works, so idk maybe belly drum on pro doesnt maximize the stats somehow, because its a fact, you can belly twice.

So with double bellydrum, Azumarill can get x8 attack ? :Shocked:[/]

The max you can go with a bulk is x6 not x8 if i'm not mistaking.

Dont forget one bellydrum is normally supposed to increase to the max ( so x6 )

Usually, ( and i'm using PRO example here ) when you already did a calm mind x6 , sword dance x3 , dd x6 etc, if u try once again it will say " X wont go higher " ( X being the atk/speed/def or anything u used a bulk for ) But that isnt the case with belly drum , as the two times you use it it say and does the same thing each times which is : " atk increased drastically " and your hp are splitt'd the same way aswell .

So if we follow the same logic we used untill now, belly drum can be stacked, but i would rather vote for some mistake at a point with that belly drum ( either it should just say " atk cant go higher " like for calm mind etc, but that only after one belly, either it already can be stacked, but it wont be x12, so maybe only one belly drum up to x4 and with the second belly, a total of x6 finally is possible, like for calm mind and compagny .

And I dont have any idea how it actually works maybe my two guess are wrong for X reasons :D

PCznf1X.png?1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
There were no boss hacks for the updated Jessie & James that I could find on YouTube so I made my own...

now go get a pro asf porygon

[bbvideo=560,315]

[/bbvideo]

Good alternative but I prefer this guide.

Dios guaro rules.

thx for advertising your own video in my thread

So with double bellydrum, Azumarill can get x8 attack ? :Shocked:[/]

The max you can go with a bulk is x6 not x8 if i'm not mistaking.

Dont forget one bellydrum is normally supposed to increase to the max ( so x6 )

Usually, ( and i'm using PRO example here ) when you already did a calm mind x6 , sword dance x3 , dd x6 etc, if u try once again it will say " X wont go higher " ( X being the atk/speed/def or anything u used a bulk for ) But that isnt the case with belly drum , as the two times you use it it say and does the same thing each times which is : " atk increased drastically " and your hp are splitt'd the same way aswell .

So if we follow the same logic we used untill now, belly drum can be stacked, but i would rather vote for some mistake at a point with that belly drum ( either it should just say " atk cant go higher " like for calm mind etc, but that only after one belly, either it already can be stacked, but it wont be x12, so maybe only one belly drum up to x4 and with the second belly, a total of x6 finally is possible, like for calm mind and compagny .

And I dont have any idea how it actually works maybe my two guess are wrong for X reasons :D

its not x6 but x4 :V but you can use 6 times moves like bulk up coz it gives +0,5 damage/defence per turn :p

nXH36Eg.gif

dasda.pngiREVScO.png