Jessie & James Boss Hack (w/ no pots)

Fourst4r

ahah funny i battled them yersterday with the exact same strategy , but I've to admit I had full pokes in my party , and today i randomly see that vod :D

You can also do it with a azumarill + leftovers and twice belly drum , dragonite dd x3 or + etc. The sucker punch / eq (against psn + levitate) are a real problem for the boss , and make them so easy to kill ; add to that Almost every boss has one of their pokes that use eq or sucker punch, and generaly its the best way to bulk / settle hazard / or use potions/revive and stuff if you were losing , imo that's a bit lame , even more with the ecently added 3 wins in a row to get the reward of your choice, it shouldnt be so simple to beat a boss :s

PCznf1X.png?1

ahah funny i battled them yersterday with the exact same strategy , but I've to admit I had full pokes in my party , and today i randomly see that vod :D

You can also do it with a azumarill + leftovers and twice belly drum , dragonite dd x3 or + etc. The sucker punch / eq (against psn + levitate) are a real problem for the boss , and make them so easy to kill ; add to that Almost every boss has one of their pokes that use eq or sucker punch, and generaly its the best way to bulk / settle hazard / or use potions/revive and stuff if you were losing , imo that's a bit lame , even more with the ecently added 3 wins in a row to get the reward of your choice, it shouldnt be so simple to beat a boss :s

i actually tried to record this boss hack 2 weeks ago but i messed up the recording and had to wait for the cd. also, belly drum twice???

its the mystery i dont get actually, belly drum is supposed to max the atk, and ur not supposed to succed in doing it twice, but on PRO you can, it just works differently than on other poke games where double belly drum doesnt works, so idk maybe belly drum on pro doesnt maximize the stats somehow, because its a fact, you can belly twice.

PCznf1X.png?1