Gameplay Suggestions ( SHANE look please )

Dodobr

[glow=red]Hello PRO team and Players, I will be leaving some suggestions for the improvement of the game !!![/glow]

Lately I have seen many players stopping playing, because there are no new things in the game and I also stopped and returned to some time, many things missing in the game mechanics, items, abilities etc ... I know it is a difficult process to add these Things in the game. I'll be leaving my suggestions and explaining about them.

Well, my suggestion would be these:

- [glow=blue]System of Hordes:[/glow] (a system that would have a certain % '' (10% could be ideal) to appear hordes during the battles against wild pokemons.A amount of 5 pokemons. guess it would be incredible and exciting this system in the game. I guess facilitate a little + the training of EV's or even Level UP.) Other Pokemon Online games have this system and it makes a lot of success with the players !!

- [glow=blue]System Spectator Mode in Battles:[/glow] (I think this system should be in progress, but reinforcement in my suggestion because it is something that would be good for guilds, as Internal Tournaments and Members could watch the battles.)

- [glow=blue]Tier Battles:[/glow] (banned pokemons, items and moves banned in pvp)

- [glow=blue]Battles lvl.50:[/glow]

- [glow=blue]Double Battles Solo:[/glow]

- [glow=blue]Duo Battles:[/glow] (This system would be a battle with a friend)

- [glow=blue]GvG Tornament:[/glow] (guild vs guild)

- [glow=blue]Trade Items:[/glow] (without being equipped to some pokemon)

- [glow=blue]Move pokemons into the box:[/glow]

- [glow=blue]Show Ev's and Moves on the card pokemon in the chat:[/glow] (I still do not know why this is hidden)

I really have many suggestions, but I'll leave it to a post. I'm sorry for the mistakes. I use translator haha: p

PLAYERS !!! If you liked any suggestion, please leave a Feedback to show the Staff that it is not something that I only want for this game

STAFF !! Before closing my topic please show Shane some of the suggestions quoted above = (

Att. Dodobr. :y: :Crazy:

334897 - Show Ev's and Moves on the card pokemon in the chat: (I still do not know why this is hidden)

would you let your enemy know your poke's stats and moves?

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

334900 would you let your enemy know your poke's stats and moves?

There should be good if adding only in Trade chat. If not moveset, at least ev.

What would really improve the trade chat is adding the region in the poke we tag in chat. Now we can see the region only in ours poke.

Is there any one supports to stop Trade and release it from Channels and add it to the events?

For example : one or two days per month or in special places or machines with conditions(like trade by giving money).

Like at the anime.

I think that this raises its value & the value the items & the pokemons also the story.

It lowers many problems of spams.